Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Police Certificates from St Lucia!!!

Wikiposts

Police Certificates from St Lucia!!!

Old Sep 27th 2004, 5:28 am
dealing with it

Chopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really nice
Default Police Certificates from St Lucia!!!

a long shot this one...but has anyone ever tried to get a police certification from anywhere in the Caribbean?

St Lucia and Jamaica seem to be giving me the run around...short of actually going there and asking them in person *(which would be expensive but nice) how the hell can I get them to send me something official?!!?!?!

Damn Caribbean attitude to work.

:P

Chris
Old Sep 27th 2004, 8:39 pm
Just Joined

tuberider is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Police Certificates from St Lucia!!!

Originally Posted by Chopper-Chris
a long shot this one...but has anyone ever tried to get a police certification from anywhere in the Caribbean?

St Lucia and Jamaica seem to be giving me the run around...short of actually going there and asking them in person *(which would be expensive but nice) how the hell can I get them to send me something official?!!?!?!

Damn Caribbean attitude to work.

:P

Chris
ST LUCIA Apply to Commissioner of Police
At Police Headquarters
Bridge Street
Castries
Phone 809-452 2855
Provide personal particulars (date of birth, addresses), in addition to full set of fingerprints and two photographs.
Fee payable.

JAMAICA Apply in person to Jamaica Constabulary
At Records and Identification Div
PO Box 462
Kingston
Provide fingerprints and photographs
Fee payable.

Information from the following link: http://www.migrationint.com.au/office.asp
Old Sep 28th 2004, 1:20 am
dealing with it

Chopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really nice
Default Re: Police Certificates from St Lucia!!!

Thanks Tuberider, I know the official channels and have applied for the documents...

Unfortunetly, my problem is more with the Caribbean work ethic, not the what to actaully do. I was hoping someone would have done this beofre and found a way to make them work a little faster.

Chris