Police certificates

Old Jun 26th 2003, 7:03 am
Just Joined

maximo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Police certificates

Folks,
I was recently going through IMM 7048E (Visa office instruction for application for PR). It appears that this document has been updated recently. I had used this document to identify and collect the necessary paperwork for my PR application in october 2002. I clearly remember that the version of this document available at that time had clearly stated that persons residing in countries like India should not attempt to obtain police certificates on their own and that the visa office would take the onus for doing so. I dont see this stipulation in the new document. So do I need to submit the police certificate/clearance for my period of residence in India?

thanks
Old Jun 27th 2003, 3:23 pm
Just Joined

Default 2nd try: Police certificates

Folks,
I was recently going through IMM 7048E (Visa office instruction for application for PR). It appears that this document has been updated recently. I had used this document to identify and collect the necessary paperwork for my PR application in october 2002. I clearly remember that the version of this document available at that time had clearly stated that persons residing in countries like India should not attempt to obtain police certificates on their own and that the visa office would take the onus for doing so. I dont see this stipulation in the new document. So do I need to submit the police certificate/clearance for my period of residence in India?

thanks
Old Jul 2nd 2003, 11:27 am
Just Joined

Default Andrew: Please help with this question

Hi Andrew,
I am hoping you may be able to address my concern

thanks