Police Certificate in UK

Old Dec 7th 2011, 12:55 pm
Banned

chris09 is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Police Certificate in UK

Hi

I need a Police certificate to apply for FSW. I have applied for it but I am bit nervous. In some occassions , I did not pay utility bills and credit card bills. Is these offences are criminal offence in uk ?

Anyone can help me advising.

Thanks

Chris
Old Dec 7th 2011, 1:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Police Certificate in UK

Not until charges are laid if they (companies) choose to go that route.
Normally they choose the civil proceedings route as opposed to the criminal route.
My advice is pay them off then you will be guilt free and not so nervous rather than waiting for that summons to be served via the criminal route and then possibly be coming inadmissible into Canada.
Old Dec 7th 2011, 1:57 pm
Just Joined

Rhasan is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Police Certificate in UK (PCC)

thanks...i will contact them and will pay them ( might be in monthly pay installments)

As I have already applied for the certificate and its meant to arrive by 2 or 3 days, still having these problems ( hopefully they took as civil offence) ...can I expect a clean PCC ?

thanks
Old Dec 7th 2011, 1:59 pm
Just Joined

Rhasan is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Police Certificate in UK

sorry i replied from my friends laptop...thats why login is diffrent
Old Dec 7th 2011, 2:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

If you have never been charged with a criminal offence then you should have a clean PCC for our purposes of equating offences.
Old Dec 7th 2011, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

asiablue is an unknown quantity at this point

AND YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES ME MAD!! you pay to have an 'indepth' police check to be accepted into canada, THEN you get a job in canada which you require a police check for and they dont acknowledge it!! seriously peeps it really is about money nothing more nothing less, your medicals!! same thing!!
Old Dec 8th 2011, 1:24 am
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asiablue
AND YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES ME MAD!! you pay to have an 'indepth' police check to be accepted into canada, THEN you get a job in canada which you require a police check for and they dont acknowledge it!! seriously peeps it really is about money nothing more nothing less, your medicals!! same thing!!
What makes me mad is how the UK makes it so complicated to get Police checks when Ireland, Belgium and France make it so easy!!!With the last three you complete a request on line, they send you a secure link to send a scanned copy of you passprt and hey presto a week or so later you have a police check.
Less said about the UK process the better!
Old Dec 8th 2011, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

Niobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to all

My job required me to have the 2nd highest national security clearance/police check that there is in the UK. It's only 2 months old and I wish I could just submit that but then I suppose they don't know if I've been naughty between this and the next one!
Old Dec 8th 2011, 9:03 pm
Banned

chris09 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Police Certificate in UK

I have got my clean PCC...
Old Dec 9th 2011, 2:29 pm
Just Joined

gracey1982 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by DandNHill
What makes me mad is how the UK makes it so complicated to get Police checks when Ireland, Belgium and France make it so easy!!!With the last three you complete a request on line, they send you a secure link to send a scanned copy of you passprt and hey presto a week or so later you have a police check.
Less said about the UK process the better!
I'm not having a dig here but I only had to complete 1 form and post of a proof address, passport scan and photo and it was back in 5 days. Compared to the rest of the process's this one was relatively easy I felt so I wouldn't stress over it unless you have a conviction which would appear in which case, good luck!
Old Dec 10th 2011, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

TheKellys5 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by gracey1982
I'm not having a dig here but I only had to complete 1 form and post of a proof address, passport scan and photo and it was back in 5 days. Compared to the rest of the process's this one was relatively easy I felt so I wouldn't stress over it unless you have a conviction which would appear in which case, good luck!
+1

Even when we had to get our 2nd certificate's (for updated docs) it was still easy. And they are very helpful on the phone also, if you need to speak to them.
With regard to convictions, if they are spent, it may not stop you getting in to Canada - you would need to research it.
Old Dec 10th 2011, 7:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gracey1982
Don't get me wrong, compared to the whole immigration thing it's easy but it's so over complicated compared to, for example, the French one... And the most we have had to pay for any of the others is about 4euros!!
Old Dec 11th 2011, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

TheKellys5 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by DandNHill
.. And the most we have had to pay for any of the others is about 4euros!!
No disputing the cost in the UK is a rip off! Probably won't be long before the MP's start claiming some sort of expenses for the service either.....
Old Dec 12th 2011, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

Niobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to all

How long are the certificates valid for?
Old Dec 12th 2011, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Niobii
How long are the certificates valid for?
120 days

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.