Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Police Certificate from Saudi (PCC)

Police Certificate from Saudi (PCC)

Old Aug 6th 2004, 9:40 am
Just Joined

birdiebar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Police Certificate from Saudi (PCC)

Originally posted by JRF
Im Indian Citizen, worked in Saudi for about 18 Months and did not return to Saudi even after having Exit-Re-entry Visa.

So for no use of contacting the Saudi Embassy in US in getting any details about PCC.

If any body lived and left Saudi and living in other country and know how to get PCC, I would really appreciate it.

JRF,

Iam in same situation as you. In case i get to know how to get Saudi PCC will post , hopefully you do the same.
Old Aug 8th 2004, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

netkit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by birdiebar
JRF,

Iam in same situation as you. In case i get to know how to get Saudi PCC will post , hopefully you do the same.
for my case i claimed exit visa as pcc from saudi arabia and CHC is satisfied and asked to submit Passport.

Even then if u want PCC from suadi arabia. submit one request from area canadian embassy to local saudi embassy along with all documents like Photocopies of last Iqama, Final exit visa page of passport (not exit re-entry visa) and then wait for response if ur lucky.. Saudi Embassy will never issue such pcc to those person who breached the aggrement by not joining duties after annual vacation and not utilizing re entry visa. they consider it as crime.
Old Aug 18th 2004, 6:42 am
JRF
Just Joined

JRF is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I had Exit Re-entry Visa. Not sure how it is going to work.
Planning to apply PCC from Saudi Consulate, Washington.

Originally Posted by netkit
for my case i claimed exit visa as pcc from saudi arabia and CHC is satisfied and asked to submit Passport.

Even then if u want PCC from suadi arabia. submit one request from area canadian embassy to local saudi embassy along with all documents like Photocopies of last Iqama, Final exit visa page of passport (not exit re-entry visa) and then wait for response if ur lucky.. Saudi Embassy will never issue such pcc to those person who breached the aggrement by not joining duties after annual vacation and not utilizing re entry visa. they consider it as crime.
Old Aug 20th 2004, 7:13 am
JRF
Just Joined

JRF is an unknown quantity at this point

Any body left Saudi with exit-reentry visa, able to obtain Police Clearance from Saudi.

Originally Posted by JRF
Well, I had Exit Re-entry Visa. Not sure how it is going to work.
Planning to apply PCC from Saudi Consulate, Washington.