Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

PNP Timeline - please add your experiences

PNP Timeline - please add your experiences

Old Jul 27th 2008, 7:06 pm
lof
Canadian Wet Coaster

lof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PNP Timeline - please add your experiences

congratulations!
Old Jul 27th 2008, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

CathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura about

Hi,
My BCPNP was sent from Health Match end of may beginning of June recived approval Friday waiting for bankers draft but will be there mid september on WP which I am waiting for at present hope it helps
Old Jul 27th 2008, 9:31 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KAT16
At last I can finish off our timeline.

1) Provincial office where applied: AB
2) Date when application was POSTED: 3rd January 2008
3) Date when they received the application: 8th January 2008
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them? A Few calls regarding staff in the co
5) Date when decision made or received? 17th March 2008
6) Employee is inside or outside Canada when the Application was submitted? Outside Canada
7) If inside Canada, what currently doing? N/A
8) How long after initial application or PNP decision / when was PR granted? Recieved PPR - 24th July 2008. OMG just need to drop off passports now!

Can't believe that when we fly out to Calgary on 29th August, we won't be coming back!

Good luck to all, fingers crossed it all goes smoothly for you all.

Karen

Congrats
Old Jul 29th 2008, 6:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

minimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by minimeeze
1) Provincial office where applied: BC
2) Date when application was POSTED: Saturday 21 June 2008 (in Vancouver)
3) Date when they received the application: Just emailed to find out as heard nothing yet
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them? No
5) Date when decision made or received? Still waiting........
6) Employee is inside or outside Canada when the Application was submitted? Living in UK but in Canada at time of posting and applying (short term study)
7) If inside Canada, what currently doing? Sitting Canadian midwifery exams
8) How long after initial application or PNP decision / when was PR granted? Still waiting........
Just checked my bank account today and they have taken the money for my application. At least that's a step in the right direction!!
Old Jul 31st 2008, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

volovolo1973 is an unknown quantity at this point

Provincial office where applied: BC
2) Date when application was POSTED: 06 June 2008
3) Date when they received the application: 8th June 2008
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them? None at all !
5) Date when decision made or received? 30 July2008
6) Employee is inside or outside Canada when the Application was submitted? Outside Canada
7) If inside Canada, what currently doing? N/A8) How long after initial application or PNP decision / when was PR granted? Still waiting for all the docs in the post.Was informed about my application by email

Last edited by volovolo1973; Jul 31st 2008 at 5:23 pm.
Old Jul 31st 2008, 9:33 pm
Just Joined

lokpokhrel11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: PNP Timeline - please add your experiences

Originally Posted by volovolo1973
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them? None at all !
7) If inside Canada, what currently doing? N/A8) How long after initial application or PNP decision / when was PR granted? Still waiting for all the docs in the post.Was informed about my application by email
Congratulations for being approved!
I received AOR of my application today and waiting....for the final nomination and approval.
FYI:
application sent: June 23 '08
Reached Halifax NS: June 27 08
AOR: July 31, 08
Mine is Community Identified under NSNP.
Old Jul 31st 2008, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

ScottDrummer is a name known to allScottDrummer is a name known to allScottDrummer is a name known to allScottDrummer is a name known to allScottDrummer is a name known to allScottDrummer is a name known to allScottDrummer is a name known to allScottDrummer is a name known to allScottDrummer is a name known to allScottDrummer is a name known to allScottDrummer is a name known to all

mmm
Hand delivered mine 28th May, got an AOR dated July 8th, hopefully mine shouldnt be too long away.

fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by volovolo1973
Old Aug 1st 2008, 12:16 am
lof
Canadian Wet Coaster

lof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lokpokhrel11
ScottDrummer, is yours also community identified?
scottdrummer is in bc and bcpnp doesn't have a community identified stream.

if nsnp is as thorough as bcpnp (which i don't doubt) you will get exact instructions how to proceed once you are nominated.

if you've been legally admitted to the us for a year or more (in other words your us visa must be (have been) valid that long) you are eligible to apply to buffalo - you can't apply to seattle (cic buffalo might or might not transfer your file to one of its satelite offices in ny, la, detroit or seatle though).

your wife and children as your dependents are going to be part of your application.

please have a look at the (immigration) wiki and use the search function - a process which i'm sure will answer many of your questions.
and then come back to forum to ask the remaining ones.

good luck!
Old Aug 8th 2008, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

minimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by minimeeze
1) Provincial office where applied: BC
2) Date when application was POSTED: Saturday 21 June 2008 (in Vancouver)
3) Date when they received the application: JJune 08
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them? Employer received file number start of August
5) Date when decision made or received? Still waiting........
6) Employee is inside or outside Canada when the Application was submitted? Living in UK but in Canada at time of posting and applying (short term study)
7) If inside Canada, what currently doing? Sitting Canadian midwifery exams
8) How long after initial application or PNP decision / when was PR granted? Still waiting........
Updated
Old Aug 8th 2008, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

seanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to behold

jeez...anyone on here applying through a pnp other thn bc or ab??!
Old Aug 8th 2008, 7:48 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seanyg
ns, but my post dropped off ages ago
Old Aug 8th 2008, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

seanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
ns, but my post dropped off ages ago
ah too bad, hehe

p.s. are there any canucks left in those 2 provinces??
Old Aug 8th 2008, 10:00 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by seanyg
Me to I've applied through NS PNP
Old Aug 13th 2008, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

Tarik is an unknown quantity at this point

I am very confused.... Any comments are welcome.
I am Ontario PNP nominee, got Nominated July 5th (took about 2 months) collected all docs and fedexed PR and WP applications to buffalo (signed for on 25th of July). I am inside Canada on student permit but waiting for WP to start working for the company.
Ecas updated on Monday, says they started processing the case as of August 7th
Yesterday I got AOR and request for medicals????!!!! what the heck? Calling DMP tomorrow getting a medical I guess.
Old Aug 14th 2008, 1:23 am
lof
Canadian Wet Coaster

Originally Posted by Tarik
I am very confused.... Any comments are welcome.
I am Ontario PNP nominee, got Nominated July 5th (took about 2 months) collected all docs and fedexed PR and WP applications to buffalo (signed for on 25th of July). I am inside Canada on student permit but waiting for WP to start working for the company.
Ecas updated on Monday, says they started processing the case as of August 7th
Yesterday I got AOR and request for medicals????!!!! what the heck? Calling DMP tomorrow getting a medical I guess.
did you send the wp application in the same package? i personally would have kept them apart - or even sent a change of status application to vegreville. anyway, fingers crossed that you get your wp authorisation lettre soon and have a flawless trip around the flagpole.

seeing other posts in other forums you are definitely not the first one who gets the medical request with the aor from buffalo - i guess they try to cut the overall processing time for pnps.

good luck!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.