Wikiposts

PNP Questions

Old Jun 4th 2009, 7:38 am

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PNP Questions

Hi
Hope someone can help. I am about to send the PNP forms ( am frantic as I realised at the last moment I didn't have everything together so its been almost 3 months from pnp approval so have to get forms in quick). I know there's been debate about notarised forms but my first question is:
1. is it only the COPIES of documents such as birth certs/passports that need to be notarised ?
( I've contacted a few notaries and the charge is $25 per document) as the buffalo instructions say "send notarized copies of all documents except police cetificates which must be original".
2. Do the photos go together in one envelope?
one part of the instructions regarding photos say they must be place in an envelope and attached to pg. 2, yet another set from pnp buffalo state that each set of photos must be in seperate envelope with that persons details on the front ( so in our case for 4 people, 4 envelopes?)
Hope you experts out there that have already been through this process can help me.
Thanks
Terese
Old Jun 4th 2009, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

vegasrockstar will become famous soon enoughvegasrockstar will become famous soon enough
Default Re: PNP Questions

Question 1: I'd say Yes.
Question 2: For the sake of an extra 3 envelopes it's better to be safe than sorry! I don't imagine they would be that petty but these are civil servants we are talking about!
Old Jun 4th 2009, 11:32 am
9 months, start to finish

gibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond repute

from my own experience.....

1) notorised copies of 'copies', except police record, which must be original!

2) if you think about it, each individual application is exactly that, so one set of photos of the individual applicant in one envelope.....so in your case four individual applications with four seperate photos in an envelope with the applicantants name on front, attached to thier own application......make sense?
Old Jun 4th 2009, 12:08 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you both for your help, will do as suggested