Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

PNP Question: If in job, can you count experience gained in job?

PNP Question: If in job, can you count experience gained in job?

Old Jan 14th 2010, 2:22 am
Britnadian

hpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of light
Question PNP Question: If in job, can you count experience gained in job?

I'm doing my PNP and will shortly do my resume, qualifications and my employer is going to write my recommendation letter. I have been working in my job for 4 months (making me more qualified to do the job than any new candidate).

My question is, can my resume feature those 4 months of work and experience gained? And can my 4 months of experience be used as a reason I am suitable to have the job? And can my 4 months of experience be mentioned in the letter or given as a reason why I am going to contribute to the success of the company (because I've demonstrated it)?

Or does it have to be as if I didn't have them, i.e. if I was just someone off the street who hadn't worked there before?

(Does that make sense?)