Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

PNP/Quebec route - processing time!!!

PNP/Quebec route - processing time!!!

Old Apr 15th 2011, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

andy85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PNP/Quebec route - processing time!!!

Great news!!! I think you're right!!! And I think it doesn't take too long at all after the meds to get PPR! (hopefully!)
Old Apr 15th 2011, 9:28 pm
Just Joined

J_Pablo is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys Fingers crossed for you too, quebec - there does seem to have been a flurry of activity recently!
Old Apr 16th 2011, 4:23 am
Forum Regular

quebec is an unknown quantity at this point

Medicals received today What else to say!!!!!

Lets keep us updtated on PPR now
Old Apr 16th 2011, 10:22 am
Just Joined

LOL what are the chances?! They are on fire this week!
Old Apr 17th 2011, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

andy85 is an unknown quantity at this point

No way! That's great news!
Old Apr 18th 2011, 9:44 am
Just Joined

ryan-chris is an unknown quantity at this point

hello all,

Can look like quite silly queries but am totally ignorant to this much!

How do you guys track the quebec application online? I have my file number but I dont even have a clue of the progress status. Its been like 3 months my file is opened!

What is the email add to use to contact the CIC paris?

Any idea on the processing time for CSQ? am being restless coz its been 6 months my application has been received by the CIC

thanks

Ryan
Old Apr 18th 2011, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

First of all, I assume, you cannot check your CSQ application status online. In my case, I received an email from Paris, almost five months after submitting my application, to attend an interview. The overall process took about 6.5 months i.e. from application to CSQ. In this scenario, you should expect some 'good' news from Paris very soon!!!

Fingers crossed for you

Originally Posted by ryan-chris
hello all,

Can look like quite silly queries but am totally ignorant to this much!

How do you guys track the quebec application online? I have my file number but I dont even have a clue of the progress status. Its been like 3 months my file is opened!

What is the email add to use to contact the CIC paris?

Any idea on the processing time for CSQ? am being restless coz its been 6 months my application has been received by the CIC

thanks

Ryan
Old Aug 11th 2011, 8:15 am
Just Joined

ryan-chris is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: PNP/Quebec route - processing time!!!

Hi,

Finally after my file was opened in April 2011, I got the CSQ today without having to go through the interview.

So the average time (Right now) from AOR to CSQ is around 4 months. The CIC is actually looking into applications that were sent between October to December 2010.

I sent mine last November and this has taken 10 months (Of course my application has several missing documents including P60 and one employment reference).

I am so happy that I did not have to attend this interview. Hopefully all the remaining applications submitted during the period Oct-Dec should be released soon.

Cheers
Ryan
Old Aug 12th 2011, 2:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ryan-chris
Hi,

Finally after my file was opened in April 2011, I got the CSQ today without having to go through the interview.

So the average time (Right now) from AOR to CSQ is around 4 months. The CIC is actually looking into applications that were sent between October to December 2010.

I sent mine last November and this has taken 10 months (Of course my application has several missing documents including P60 and one employment reference).

I am so happy that I did not have to attend this interview. Hopefully all the remaining applications submitted during the period Oct-Dec should be released soon.

Cheers
Ryan
Congrats! You are lucky not to have an interview; I lived in Paris for around five years but still I had to go through the interview stuff...

By the way, amongst others, I've got my PPR just recently. Anyways, welcome to the waiting game now, and fingers crossed for you:fingerscrossed :
Old Aug 15th 2011, 9:31 pm
Just Joined

Hi guys,

My PPR came through in mid June and was sent back to me three weeks later with a shiny visa inside. Flying on the 24th August. How exciting!! Hope everyone else's applications are on track.