PNP PR Application

Old Mar 25th 2011, 12:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

wolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of light
Default PNP PR Application

Hello all,

I am currently putting the finishing touches to our PR application in the PNP stream, before sending it to Buffallo prior to our ceritificate of nomination expiring on 13th April.

My question is, on the off chance that my package was returned, say for not filling in a box properly or not providing certain information, do I have to apply for a new PNP nomination certificate again before sending the package back to Buffallo?

Just trying to be prepared for all eventualities, and get my head around CIC's practicies...

Thanks!
Wolst
Old Mar 25th 2011, 3:23 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PNP PR Application

Originally Posted by wolstie
Hello all,

I am currently putting the finishing touches to our PR application in the PNP stream, before sending it to Buffallo prior to our ceritificate of nomination expiring on 13th April.

My question is, on the off chance that my package was returned, say for not filling in a box properly or not providing certain information, do I have to apply for a new PNP nomination certificate again before sending the package back to Buffallo?

Just trying to be prepared for all eventualities, and get my head around CIC's practicies...

Thanks!
Wolst

I assume you are applying under Ontario PNP? I know the Nova Scotia PNP will issue you with a new certificate with a new date..I know this as I have had two extensions on mine..

Give them a call and check.
Old Mar 25th 2011, 4:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

wolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
I assume you are applying under Ontario PNP? I know the Nova Scotia PNP will issue you with a new certificate with a new date..I know this as I have had two extensions on mine..

Give them a call and check.
Thanks AmyDavid, yes it's Ontario PNP. If they do this, I hope they don't charge another $1,500

that it doesn't come to that!
Old Mar 25th 2011, 4:07 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks AmyDavid, yes it's Ontario PNP. If they do this, I hope they don't charge another $1,500

that it doesn't come to that!
Okay - to quote from an Ontario PNP Certificate....

"It is your responsibility to ensure that your application and all the documents required by the visa office are submitted before the certificate expiry date indicated in this letter. Extensions to the validity period of nomination certificates are granted rarely. Should you require an extension, please provide us with a detailed rationale as soon as possible".
Old Mar 25th 2011, 4:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Okay - to quote from an Ontario PNP Certificate....

"It is your responsibility to ensure that your application and all the documents required by the visa office are submitted before the certificate expiry date indicated in this letter. Extensions to the validity period of nomination certificates are granted rarely. Should you require an extension, please provide us with a detailed rationale as soon as possible".
Thanks AmyDavid, yep, I've seen that, and all PR documents will be submitted by the expiry date on the certifiate.

But - what if my PR application is returned because I've forgotten to enclose something? By the time I would respond and send the thing I forgot, the certificate wouldn't be valid anymore. Or would Buffallo not care because the original application was received prior to the nomination certificate expiring?

Hope I make sense. Like I say, hopefully my application will be in order, but I'm curious as to what might happen...

Last edited by wolstie; Mar 25th 2011 at 4:16 pm. Reason: forgot to say thanks :)
Old Mar 25th 2011, 4:29 pm

Thanks AmyDavid, yep, I've seen that, and all PR documents will be submitted by the expiry date on the certifiate.

But - what if my PR application is returned because I've forgotten to enclose something? By the time I would respond and send the thing I forgot, the certificate wouldn't be valid anymore. Or would Buffallo not care because the original application was received prior to the nomination certificate expiring?

Hope I make sense. Like I say, hopefully my application will be in order, but I'm curious as to what might happen...
In my experience, when I omitted something, Buffalo returned the whole pack, with a note telling me what was missing and also telling my that my nomination cert had expired and I would need to obtain a new one before returning the pack to them.

I am sure ON PNP would issue a new one - they just probably would not issue 2 or 3 like NS PNP do!