Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

PNP Ontario Nominations timelines?

PNP Ontario Nominations timelines?

Old Jun 12th 2012, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

jennlitt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PNP Ontario Nominations timelines?

Hello,

So my LMO application just came back negative this morning (boo) and my boss is now looking for other options to keep me here, PNP is seeming like the most hopeful.

My question is, we'd need to get the Employer sponsorship and then my nomination as an Employee and can't find any accurate processing times for it. Does anyone have any information or experience with this? My WHV expires on July 4th so obviously we won't get it before then, but I'm ok to hang out for a couple of months and wait for the nomination.

Thank you!
Jen
Old Jun 12th 2012, 4:04 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PNP Ontario Nominations timelines?

Originally Posted by jennlitt
Hello,

So my LMO application just came back negative this morning (boo) and my boss is now looking for other options to keep me here, PNP is seeming like the most hopeful.

My question is, we'd need to get the Employer sponsorship and then my nomination as an Employee and can't find any accurate processing times for it. Does anyone have any information or experience with this? My WHV expires on July 4th so obviously we won't get it before then, but I'm ok to hang out for a couple of months and wait for the nomination.

Thank you!
Jen

From experience, the Employer approval took around a month and the Employee nomination took just under 5 months. It definitely is not a speedy process.
Old Jun 12th 2012, 4:13 am
BE Enthusiast

scottyxx is a jewel in the roughscottyxx is a jewel in the roughscottyxx is a jewel in the roughscottyxx is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: PNP Ontario Nominations timelines?

I called them up last month as I wanted to do this. They said they are "backed up".

Employer approval is around 6 months, instead of the 1 month, and nomination process is around 6 moths too.

You can phone them up and ask some questions, but for my case, the outlook wasnt good!