PNP or FSW

Old Apr 25th 2014, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

optimadam will become famous soon enoughoptimadam will become famous soon enough
Default PNP or FSW

Hi,

I just wanted peoples opinion to see what they would recommend doing.

I applied for Nova Scotia PnP and am currently waiting for a response from them. As of 1st of May I will also be able to apply for the FSW route.

Should I apply for the FSW or wait for the return on the PnP?
Old Apr 27th 2014, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

enak has a reputation beyond reputeenak has a reputation beyond reputeenak has a reputation beyond reputeenak has a reputation beyond reputeenak has a reputation beyond reputeenak has a reputation beyond reputeenak has a reputation beyond reputeenak has a reputation beyond reputeenak has a reputation beyond reputeenak has a reputation beyond reputeenak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PNP or FSW

Originally Posted by optimadam
So no one would as any recommendations or opinions on what they would do?
Personally I would apply for both, and see which is quickest! You can withdraw one of the applications later on in the process when the other is succeeding.

Obviously you will want to cross check the forms to make sure nothing appears to conflict between the applications.

If one of your applications is refused, and you are later asked for updated schedules etc for the other application, then remember to put the details of the refusal in the box where it asks about such things.
Old Apr 27th 2014, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

dwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud of

I asked this question on the Manitoba thread and PMM gave the following answer;

'You can apply for PR in any category at the same time, as long as it is not 2 applications in the same category. Note you have to send the required documents for each one, so 2 IELTs, 2 PCCs , 2 Employments letters plus the processing fees.'
Old Apr 27th 2014, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

optimadam will become famous soon enoughoptimadam will become famous soon enough

Thanks, Will do that.
Old Apr 28th 2014, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

januarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dwight-van-man
I asked this question on the Manitoba thread and PMM gave the following answer;

'You can apply for PR in any category at the same time, as long as it is not 2 applications in the same category. Note you have to send the required documents for each one, so 2 IELTs, 2 PCCs , 2 Employments letters plus the processing fees.'
Interesting.

Can someone do fsw 1 and fsw 2 if they wanted? Or is that one stream?
Old Apr 28th 2014, 5:08 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by januarymix
Interesting.

Can someone do fsw 1 and fsw 2 if they wanted? Or is that one stream?
I'd imagine not as it's one program, although I can't see any reason why they'd need to tbh!