Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Application submitted 4 years Back

Application submitted 4 years Back

Old Jun 22nd 2011, 11:15 am
Just Joined

nasirmahmood10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Application submitted 4 years Back

As I have no information regarding status of my application while I am in queue for the last four years. should I apply on fast track
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 11:17 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Application submitted 4 years Back

As you were told on your last thread (might be nice if you were to go back to that and say thanks to those that took the time to respond btw ), processing times for your category have increased to an estimated 85 months now, so you've still got a long wait.

You could reapply if you are eligible, but what do you mean 'fast track'?
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 1:59 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Sad to say you are in a group based on old rules in force when you applied. There are new rules now that may mean your application never gets looked at. If you can qualify under the new rules I suggest you re-apply. If not then you will have to be very patient.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 11:56 am
Just Joined

I am grateful to you and all who replied my previous question. I apologise for not saying thanks. It was not intentional. Actually, I am new to this forum, and not well familiar with threads, locating my own question and all replies to my question. I don't know who will be able to see this message.
Thanking you one again for correcting me.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 12:09 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
Sad to say you are in a group based on old rules in force when you applied. There are new rules now that may mean your application never gets looked at. If you can qualify under the new rules I suggest you re-apply. If not then you will have to be very patient.
Thank you for your advice to reapply.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 12:12 pm
Just Joined

Sir, how can I reach to my previous thread.