Pnp bc

Old Oct 3rd 2018, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

mumto5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pnp bc

So we applied last week on the pnp website via skilled (not ee) and today we got the invitation to apply!!
I am so excited and shocked at how quickly we got invited was thinking it would be at least 2 months.
thank you to everyone for all your help 😁
Old Oct 3rd 2018, 7:44 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pnp bc

Originally Posted by mumto5
So we applied last week on the pnp website via skilled (not ee) and today we got the invitation to apply!!
I am so excited and shocked at how quickly we got invited was thinking it would be at least 2 months.
thank you to everyone for all your help � ����
That's wonderful news and you must be so relieved and excited!

Do make sure to follow the steps and meet all the deadlines.. will you be asking for a work permit support letter and come over on a TWP initially,?

Best of luck and hope it all goes smoothly!
Old Oct 3rd 2018, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

mumto5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pnp bc

Originally Posted by Siouxie
That's wonderful news and you must be so relieved and excited!

Do make sure to follow the steps and meet all the deadlines.. will you be asking for a work permit support letter and come over on a TWP initially,?

Best of luck and hope it all goes smoothly!
thank you 😁 I am so happy and relieved lol I will be double and triple checking we make sure we get everything right lol
yes we will asking for a work permit support letter I still can't believehow quick it was 😂