PNP BC

Old Aug 12th 2013, 9:53 pm
Just Joined

hannahsdad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PNP BC

Hi all I applied for a PNP on the 16th of May and received email on the 30th May 2013 saying application received and money taken from account. After many weeks of waiting my boss in BC got an email asking him a few questions about he's company and they wanted some info by the 13th of August or they would make desicion with the info they had on file. He replied with 10 days left with what they asked for. And last week they called him and asked a bunch of questions again. When he pressed them for a clue into how our application was going they replied 'looking good and will find out on the 22nd of August of there desicion. Is this looking good or should I worry??
Old Aug 13th 2013, 12:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PNP BC

Originally Posted by hannahsdad
Hi all I applied for a PNP on the 16th of May and received email on the 30th May 2013 saying application received and money taken from account. After many weeks of waiting my boss in BC got an email asking him a few questions about he's company and they wanted some info by the 13th of August or they would make desicion with the info they had on file. He replied with 10 days left with what they asked for. And last week they called him and asked a bunch of questions again. When he pressed them for a clue into how our application was going they replied 'looking good and will find out on the 22nd of August of there desicion. Is this looking good or should I worry??
It seems more positive than negative. All you can do is wait.
Old Aug 13th 2013, 9:44 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the reply
Old Aug 13th 2013, 4:17 pm
Just Joined

Can't believe it just woke at 5:00am and saw an email that I've been approved
Old Aug 13th 2013, 4:23 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome! Congrats!!
Old Aug 13th 2013, 11:49 pm
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats