Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

PNP Applicants (Within Canada) - Share your timelines

PNP Applicants (Within Canada) - Share your timelines

Old Jun 3rd 2016, 12:03 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PNP Applicants (Within Canada) - Share your timelines

Originally Posted by Bella Cullen
So our CoPR's have arrived today (still no email lol). This has taken such a long time! They've said we've got to land by July 3rd before our medical's expire.

I feel so excited. And Conflicted. And relieved.

Yay!! Congrats!!

Old Jun 12th 2016, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

calgeo is an unknown quantity at this point

Just thought I would update our timeline a little as well.

We have now had an email asking for copies of the biometric pages of our passports and the permanent residency fees for both adults.... Thank goodness the kids are free as we have 5 lol !!.

We still haven't had any medical requests but are hoping that they might give us a few weeks yet as the kids and I are flying out to join DH in August (he has been in Canada for 18mths without us now) and I would far rather pay the Canadian price for medicals than the eye watering £1500 for myself and 5 kids in the uk.

We applied for PR via PNP (not EE) in October last year, were put into processing in February and received the above request two weeks ago.
Old Jun 12th 2016, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by calgeo

We have now had an email asking for copies of the biometric pages of our passports and the permanent residency fees for both adults.... Thank goodness the kids are free as we have 5 lol !!.

We still haven't had any medical requests but are hoping that they might give us a few weeks yet as the kids and I are flying out to join DH in August (he has been in Canada for 18mths without us now) and I would far rather pay the Canadian price for medicals than the eye watering £1500 for myself and 5 kids in the uk.

We applied for PR via PNP (not EE) in October last year, were put into processing in February and received the above request two weeks ago.
Thats strange - normally get the medical requests before passport requests I think.
However - congrats that its progressing for you!
Old Jun 12th 2016, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

I thought the same but wasn't sure? It wasn't requests for our actual passports.... They asked for copies of the biometric page for all 7 of us and the final PR fees but we have def not had a medical request as yet?

But as you say hopefully it's all progress
Old Jun 13th 2016, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

JasonTFord is a splendid one to beholdJasonTFord is a splendid one to beholdJasonTFord is a splendid one to beholdJasonTFord is a splendid one to beholdJasonTFord is a splendid one to beholdJasonTFord is a splendid one to beholdJasonTFord is a splendid one to beholdJasonTFord is a splendid one to beholdJasonTFord is a splendid one to beholdJasonTFord is a splendid one to beholdJasonTFord is a splendid one to behold

Calgeo,

Which Provincial PNP did you apply through? Is your CIC application being processed in Canada?
Old Jun 13th 2016, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JasonTFord
Calgeo,

Which Provincial PNP did you apply through? Is your CIC application being processed in Canada?
Hi there..... We applied via Bc PNP and yes it's being processed in Canada.
Old Jun 13th 2016, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

JasonTFord is a splendid one to beholdJasonTFord is a splendid one to beholdJasonTFord is a splendid one to beholdJasonTFord is a splendid one to beholdJasonTFord is a splendid one to beholdJasonTFord is a splendid one to beholdJasonTFord is a splendid one to beholdJasonTFord is a splendid one to beholdJasonTFord is a splendid one to beholdJasonTFord is a splendid one to beholdJasonTFord is a splendid one to behold

Wow that is quick to get the request to pay the request for the PR fee and the biometric pages. My application for PR went in process May 5, under the PNP and I was advised it will likely take 15 months to process from end to end.
Old Jul 14th 2016, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Calgeo,

How is your timeline progressing? Have you had you medical requests yet?
Old Aug 30th 2016, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

chrisflats is a jewel in the roughchrisflats is a jewel in the roughchrisflats is a jewel in the roughchrisflats is a jewel in the roughchrisflats is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by calgeo

Exactly the same for me ... I was expecting a medical request first, but who knows?!
Old Sep 15th 2016, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

graeme.baker is an unknown quantity at this point

So I registered with BC in early April, got an invitation to apply on August 6th, and got my nomination yesterday.

Luckily my employer is still holding out for me.

Woohoo!
Old Sep 20th 2016, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

muners is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is my timeline:
Applied for permanent residence under the provincial nomination scheme via Sydney N.S

Application for Permanent Residence received Sept 17th 2015

acknowledging receipt of your full application(s) on December 21, 2015
processing your application on December 21, 2015
Family Medicals sent June 15th 2016
Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) requested 20th June 2016, paid 21st June 2016.

nothing heard since then.

I have just renewed my work permit for two years as my original one ran out last week, the CBSA at the border were very helpful.
Old Sep 22nd 2016, 12:39 am
Forum Regular

I received my RPRF today along with request for biometric pages of my passport. I have not had a request for medicals yet. My understanding is that the medical request comes before the RPRF. I note that others have experienced this as well.
I submitted my PNP application at the end of March 2016 and it went into process in early May 2016.
Am I likely to receive a request for medicals at some stage over the next few months or has my application somehow by-passed this? I don't want to jinx myself, but this seems to have happened fairly quickly, compared to what I was expecting.
Old Oct 31st 2016, 8:37 pm
Just Joined

Gary Dennison is an unknown quantity at this point

Applied for nomination NB- 01st March 2016
Received nomination- 21st April 2016
Reply from CIC - June 20th 2016
Request for RPRF- Today
We are in the same situation as not received Medical request.
Old Nov 1st 2016, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

Gary,

We appear to be on the same program - NB PNP. I'm in Moncton. It will be interesting to see how our PR applications proceed, given that we appear to roughly share the same timeline.

Jason.
Old Nov 2nd 2016, 11:45 pm
Just Joined

Gary Dennison is an unknown quantity at this point

Hopefully soon Jason but there doesn't appear to be any set rules. We were expecting medical's and then RPRF. Best of luck.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.