Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

PNP Applicants (Within Canada) - Share your timelines

PNP Applicants (Within Canada) - Share your timelines

Old Sep 4th 2015, 3:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PNP Applicants (Within Canada) - Share your timelines

Thats pretty common, they dont update ecas regularly so dont worry.

You will get letters or emails telling you the next step before ecas updates - probably medical requests if you havent had these already.
Old Sep 4th 2015, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

Swingdoor is an unknown quantity at this point

ok thanks. I havent had a medical request yet, i guess thats the next step? I havent heard from them since June when they acknowledged receipt of my payment (I paid online before I sent my application, and sent the receipt with my application). The only email I have had from them before was in april to confirm receipt of application.
Old Sep 4th 2015, 4:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond repute

Ch3ck out the timelines in this thread, its usually months between acknowledgement of receipt (aor) and medical requests, be prepared to wait, its a long slow process im afraid
Old Sep 4th 2015, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

Swingdoor is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I was expecting a long process. I have had a look at the timelines, and it seems every case is different, there is no standard timeline.
A mate of mine who came over at the same time to work for the same company, sent his PR application in 6 months after me, and he has already had his medical requests, and i'm still waiting.
Old Sep 17th 2015, 5:33 am
Finally I'm LANDED

desire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to behold

Just had the request for passports this evening at 9.01pm I can taste it now lol.
Mike
Old Sep 17th 2015, 5:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by desire68
Just had the request for passports this evening at 9.01pm I can taste it now lol.
Mike
Nice one mate
Old Sep 17th 2015, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

Bella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond repute

Mike
That's great news! you're almost there
Old Sep 17th 2015, 2:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

AlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond repute

Mike
That's great!
Do you mind telling us what your province/timeline has been?
Old Sep 18th 2015, 2:16 am
Finally I'm LANDED

desire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks everyone.
Im in BC and i'm going to update this post with a complete timeline as soon as i'm landed which should be soon yeah.
Mike
Old Sep 26th 2015, 7:02 am
Finally I'm LANDED

Finally we are LANDED!!!
I arrived home late this evening to find the CoPR from CIC so i got the kids out of their PJ's and off we all went to the boarder tonight. No line up and no waits. So we are now landed and im still buzzing! I'll update with complete time lines tomorrow.
Thanks for all the support on this forum, I hope i can help others to reach their destination here in canada!
Mike

Last edited by desire68; Sep 26th 2015 at 7:05 am.
Old Sep 26th 2015, 7:53 pm
Finally I'm LANDED

My Timeline (detailed)

BC PNP App sent April 7th 2014
BC PNP Letter of acceptance received Aug 28th 2014 (flag pole for WP the same day)
PR App sent Nov 7th 2014
PR App received and in the system Nov 18th 2014
AOR (App+Payment) April 15th 2015
Medicals requested April 23rd 2015
Medicals sent May 4th 2015
Son's X-Ray Requested May 29th 2015 (He didn't need one when we started the process as he was only 10yrs old, but did when we got further in to the process)
RPRF Requested and Paid July 2nd 2015
Application In Process July 29th 2015
Decision made Aug 28th 2015
Passports Requested Sept 16th 2015-Sent Sept 17th 2015
CoPR arrived Sept 25th 2015
LANDED Sept 25th 2015

So 17 months from start to finish. Now we wait for 3 months for the PR cards
Mike
Old Sep 28th 2015, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

AlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond repute

Finally we are LANDED!!!
I arrived home late this evening to find the CoPR from CIC so i got the kids out of their PJ's and off we all went to the boarder tonight. No line up and no waits. So we are now landed and im still buzzing! I'll update with complete time lines tomorrow.
Thanks for all the support on this forum, I hope i can help others to reach their destination here in canada!
Mike
That's excellent, congrats you must be relieved it's all done and dusted.
Good for people to see someone reaching the finish line, gives us all hope!
Old Sep 29th 2015, 3:42 am
Finally I'm LANDED

Originally Posted by scotdownunder
That's excellent, congrats you must be relieved it's all done and dusted.
Good for people to see someone reaching the finish line, gives us all hope!
Thanks, It's definitely a weight off lol. I can't stop saying to myself "i'm a permanent resident" lol. Life without forms feels great.
Mike
Old Oct 5th 2015, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

Bella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond repute

We got a request to send original police certificates on Sept 29th Sept. After the first letter asking for scanned copies of the police certs (which were done in colour and immaculate and clear to read). I can't help but be "put out" that they ask for these things and then they say "missing information" lol We've sent these by courier on Thursday and we know they've been received.

I can't help but hope this is one of the few extra things they will look for!
Old Oct 5th 2015, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bella Cullen
We got a request to send original police certificates on Sept 29th Sept. After the first letter asking for scanned copies of the police certs (which were done in colour and immaculate and clear to read). I can't help but be "put out" that they ask for these things and then they say "missing information" lol We've sent these by courier on Thursday and we know they've been received. I can't help but hope this is one of the few extra things they will look for!
I got the exact same request on 24th August, and they received them on 31st August (signed for). I have yet to receive any more updates since then.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.