Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

PNP Applicants (Within Canada) - Share your timelines

PNP Applicants (Within Canada) - Share your timelines

Old Aug 18th 2015, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

Bella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PNP Applicants (Within Canada) - Share your timelines

They really do like to keep us on or toes and guessing/stressing?!
Old Aug 18th 2015, 5:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

AlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bella Cullen View Post
They really do like to keep us on or toes and guessing/stressing?!

Personally I think it's the dedication stress test - do you really want to stay in Canada? Let's see how much then.. lol
Old Aug 19th 2015, 5:12 am
Finally I'm LANDED

desire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to behold

I told my wife that we need to have a massive celebration when we are finally landed. After all this stress, i feel a celebration will be mandatory!
Mike
Old Aug 23rd 2015, 2:25 am
Just Joined

Agadomvan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Long time follower of this thread. Yesterday my fiancé and I finally received COPR through the post.

Heres our timeline:

Sept 2013 - nomination received for BC PNP
Dec 2013 - Application submitted to CIC
Feb 2014 - Application recieved by CIC
April 2014 - request for medicals
Sept 2014 - Request for more info - Personal history and request for RPRF
Aug 2015 - Passport request
Aug 2015 - COPR received through the post

We will go to the border to land next week and possibly make a visit to the states to celebrate.

Thanks to everyone on here for sharing their wisdom and advise. Good luck to everyone else.
Old Aug 23rd 2015, 3:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Eddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Agadomvan View Post
Hi all,

Long time follower of this thread. Yesterday my fiancé and I finally received COPR through the post.

Heres our timeline:

Sept 2013 - nomination received for BC PNP
Dec 2013 - Application submitted to CIC
Feb 2014 - Application recieved by CIC
April 2014 - request for medicals
Sept 2014 - Request for more info - Personal history and request for RPRF
Aug 2015 - Passport request
Aug 2015 - COPR received through the post

We will go to the border to land next week and possibly make a visit to the states to celebrate.

Thanks to everyone on here for sharing their wisdom and advise. Good luck to everyone else.
Congratulations!
Old Aug 23rd 2015, 10:21 pm
Finally I'm LANDED

desire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to behold

Quick question,
Whilst filling out the forms for my bridging permit Which forms do i need to fill out for my children? They are 14 and 11 and usually they are on my application for a work permit which entitles them to their own permits to study but they are too young for study permits and can't go on my bridging permit. The visitors permit asks for "employment" before it can be validated but, obviously, my kids dont need to fill in this section.
Thanks Mike.
Old Aug 28th 2015, 10:33 pm
Finally I'm LANDED

All,
As of today i have been moved into "Decision made" I almost jumped off the couch when i saw the changed info. Could this mean we could be landed this year, or could it still mean that we have months to wait? Either way, we're so excited right now so i simply had to share.
Mike
Old Aug 29th 2015, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

palmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by desire68 View Post
All,
As of today i have been moved into "Decision made" I almost jumped off the couch when i saw the changed info. Could this mean we could be landed this year, or could it still mean that we have months to wait? Either way, we're so excited right now so i simply had to share.
Mike
good work mate, I cant remember how long it took me after the decision made, although i think i posted it earlier in this thread, it wasn't super quick but it wasnt that long either, I also had to send in passport pictures to ottawa, I think from decision made to landing it took me around a month, maybe slightly less
Old Aug 30th 2015, 5:09 am
Finally I'm LANDED

Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
good work mate, I cant remember how long it took me after the decision made, although i think i posted it earlier in this thread, it wasn't super quick but it wasnt that long either, I also had to send in passport pictures to ottawa, I think from decision made to landing it took me around a month, maybe slightly less
That sounds good to me, another month can't hurt. I'll make sure to update this thread when it's all completed.
Mike
Old Aug 30th 2015, 5:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Eddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one.
We have been asked for originals of our police certs, which I assume is good news as at least someone is looking at our file.
Old Aug 31st 2015, 9:33 pm
Finally I'm LANDED

Originally Posted by Eddmac View Post
Nice one.
We have been asked for originals of our police certs, which I assume is good news as at least someone is looking at our file.
What does your ECAS status say?
Mike
Old Aug 31st 2015, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

It says "In Process"

We started processing your application on April 27th.

Among other stuff.
Old Aug 31st 2015, 10:25 pm
Finally I'm LANDED

It says "In Process"

Among other stuff.
Ooh, I think you and I have very similar time lines so yours will hopefully move to "Decision Made" soon. Keep us posted.
Mike
Old Sep 1st 2015, 3:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Well that would be nice, thanks.
Old Sep 4th 2015, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

Swingdoor is an unknown quantity at this point

It says "In Process"

Among other stuff.
Hey Eddmac,

I had an email saying they started processing my application in April, but my ECAS still only says 'application recieved'. Is this what yours said to begin with before changing to 'In Process'. Im a little concerned how long its taking, as I havent heard anything from them since June, when I had a 2nd email saying its in process..... again :/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.