Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

PNP Applicants (Within Canada) - Share your timelines

PNP Applicants (Within Canada) - Share your timelines

Old Apr 25th 2015, 3:57 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PNP Applicants (Within Canada) - Share your timelines

Originally Posted by scotdownunder
we got our med requests only 3 days (one working day) after our AOR.
That's so odd, and tbh completely daft - they must know that most people will end up having their medicals expire or having to be extended as PR is unlikely to be processed in time! The mind boggles sometimes, it really does.........
Old Apr 26th 2015, 1:54 am
Forum Regular

palmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
That's so odd, and tbh completely daft - they must know that most people will end up having their medicals expire or having to be extended as PR is unlikely to be processed in time! The mind boggles sometimes, it really does.........
Hopefully they have managed to speed up the process someone, maybe making a big push to clear the decks for express entry, I got my AOR/medical request at the start of september and at the start of april got the RPRF request and put to in process, maybe I still have a huge wait ahead of me but I'm hoping they have speeded the process up somehow.
Old Apr 26th 2015, 2:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Eddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by palmerq
Hopefully they have managed to speed up the process someone, maybe making a big push to clear the decks for express entry, I got my AOR/medical request at the start of september and at the start of april got the RPRF request and put to in process, maybe I still have a huge wait ahead of me but I'm hoping they have speeded the process up somehow.
Seems completely random though. I still havent got medical request. I would love it if youre right though lol
Old Apr 26th 2015, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

dechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Eddmac
Seems completely random though. I still havent got medical request. I would love it if youre right though lol

Had my medical request friday it seems we applied around the same time i am sure yours will not be long
Old May 4th 2015, 4:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Eddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond repute

I got my medical request through on Friday past. When I phoned to book, seems all the panel doctors on the lower mainland are booked out for a couple of weeks. The nice lady I spoke to told me there was a big push by CIC to get these all put through and cleared, it does sound like Palmerq might be on to something. Here's hoping anyway.
Old May 4th 2015, 5:57 am
Just Joined

Prolifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone applied under the Manitoba PNP Skilled worker program? If so, how long does it take to get the PNP application approved?

I was thinking of applying to MPNP as a skilled worker (domestic, not foreign) after having worked there for 6 months (that's the minimum), but would really love to know the processing times.
Old May 4th 2015, 6:08 am
Forum Regular

dechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Eddmac
I got my medical request through on Friday past. When I phoned to book, seems all the panel doctors on the lower mainland are booked out for a couple of weeks. The nice lady I spoke to told me there was a big push by CIC to get these all put through and cleared, it does sound like Palmerq might be on to something. Here's hoping anyway.
I manged to get in for the friday coming

fingers crossed they are speeding things up
Old May 4th 2015, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dechamp
I manged to get in for the friday coming

fingers crossed they are speeding things up
Yeah, I'm in for the Wednesday after that. One can only hope!
Old May 4th 2015, 1:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

AlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
I'm hoping they are going to process it soon enough that they can extend it, but yes to me it does seem very odd why they wouldn't wait til closer to the other end- like they are giving you false hope.
ECAS is not helping my sanity with status not even showing them having been received yet
Old May 4th 2015, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

AlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond repute

We can only hope. Hopefully you have not got too much longer to wait.
Old May 9th 2015, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

hitozutsu has a brilliant futurehitozutsu has a brilliant futurehitozutsu has a brilliant futurehitozutsu has a brilliant futurehitozutsu has a brilliant futurehitozutsu has a brilliant future
Red face Re: PNP Applicants (Within Canada) - Share your timelines

Application sent to BC PNP 12th March 2014
Application received by BC PNP 17th March 2014
Nominated by BC PNP 11th July 2014
Application for PR sent to CIC 15th July 2014
Application received by CIC 11th August 2014
Application for PR into processing 9th October 2014
Request for Medical 22nd October 2014
Medical done 1st November 2014
Medical received by CIC 15th November 2014
Right to permanent residency fee requested 8th May 2015

How long do you think I have left?!
Old May 12th 2015, 11:29 pm
Forum Regular

palmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by scotdownunder
We can only hope. Hopefully you have not got too much longer to wait.
Today the online status updated to Decision made for me

"We received your application for permanent residence on July 8, 2014.

We started processing your application on April 9, 2015.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision." (12th may 2015)

who knows how long it will take them to notify me of what their decision is.

What usually happens after this stage, do I have to send them my passport or something ?

Last edited by palmerq; May 12th 2015 at 11:31 pm.
Old May 13th 2015, 2:47 am
Forum Regular

JuneSpring has a reputation beyond reputeJuneSpring has a reputation beyond reputeJuneSpring has a reputation beyond reputeJuneSpring has a reputation beyond reputeJuneSpring has a reputation beyond reputeJuneSpring has a reputation beyond reputeJuneSpring has a reputation beyond reputeJuneSpring has a reputation beyond reputeJuneSpring has a reputation beyond reputeJuneSpring has a reputation beyond reputeJuneSpring has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, palmerq
Old May 13th 2015, 4:08 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JuneSpring
Congratulations, palmerq
Thanks, hopefully it is a good decision and there is not a long wait to find out what it is.
Old May 13th 2015, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

agmaa is an unknown quantity at this point

If the medical went ok, so congratulations Palmerg, usually with in a month you will get passport request, usually faster.

Regards,

A

Today the online status updated to Decision made for me

"We received your application for permanent residence on July 8, 2014.

We started processing your application on April 9, 2015.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision." (12th may 2015)

who knows how long it will take them to notify me of what their decision is.

What usually happens after this stage, do I have to send them my passport or something ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.