Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

PNP Applicants (Within Canada) - Share your timelines

PNP Applicants (Within Canada) - Share your timelines

Old May 10th 2016, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

Bella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PNP Applicants (Within Canada) - Share your timelines

So this has been a long time for an update I *think* this means we're on the final run?

Your application is being finalized, however we would like to bring to your attention that your medical examination results are expiring on 2016/07/03 and as a result, your immigration documents will also expire that day.
We understand that this leaves you with a little under 2 months to complete the landing process. Before sending you your documents, we would like to know if it will be feasible for you and your family to complete the landing process before 2016/07/03.
Please also confirm the current residing addresses for every applicant (you, your spouse and your 3 children) on your application.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Please reply directly to this email and put your application number in the title.
Please submit all requested documents as scanned attachments, each e-mail must be less than 5 MB.
Please note:
· Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a translation in either English or French.
· Do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned.
Old May 10th 2016, 7:05 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bella Cullen
So this has been a long time for an update I *think* this means we're on the final run?

Your application is being finalized, however we would like to bring to your attention that your medical examination results are expiring on 2016/07/03 and as a result, your immigration documents will also expire that day.
We understand that this leaves you with a little under 2 months to complete the landing process. Before sending you your documents, we would like to know if it will be feasible for you and your family to complete the landing process before 2016/07/03.
Please also confirm the current residing addresses for every applicant (you, your spouse and your 3 children) on your application.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Please reply directly to this email and put your application number in the title.
Please submit all requested documents as scanned attachments, each e-mail must be less than 5 MB.
Please note:
· Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a translation in either English or French.
· Do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned.

Yay - good news indeed! It means they are ready to issue your COPR's!
Old May 10th 2016, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

Bella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond repute

I REALLY REALLY hope so. It's taken such a long time and it has shown that even though you might mirror someones timeline pretty closely it makes no difference in the end
Old May 10th 2016, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

AlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations on being on the home run! Waiting nearly over now.
Old May 30th 2016, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

So finally CIC have updated our account to be "Decision Made" we've not had an email or anything giving us any information is frustrating.
Old May 30th 2016, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond repute

So finally CIC have updated our account to be "Decision Made" we've not had an email or anything giving us any information is frustrating.
Hey Bella, i would say thats good news, but check your spam folder on your email account as we got an email from them before they updated our account!
It will take a while to get your documents in the post too! ☺
Old May 30th 2016, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

I've told my hubby to check as he gets the emails. The excitement is palpable although slightly pointless as we've decided to go home! Lots of factors in the decision but who knows what the future will bring. I just want to get landed and sorted now.
Old May 30th 2016, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond repute

I've told my hubby to check as he gets the emails. The excitement is palpable although slightly pointless as we've decided to go home! Lots of factors in the decision but who knows what the future will bring. I just want to get landed and sorted now.
Wow, im really sorry to hear youre heading back home. I hope that it all works out for you whatever you choose to do.
Old Jun 2nd 2016, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

So our CoPR's have arrived today (still no email lol). This has taken such a long time! They've said we've got to land by July 3rd before our medical's expire.

I feel so excited. And Conflicted. And relieved.
Old Jun 2nd 2016, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

So our CoPR's have arrived today (still no email lol). This has taken such a long time! They've said we've got to land by July 3rd before our medical's expire.

Awesome. Flagpoling was easy for us. We drove over the border and went shopping for the day, came back and the CBSA officers couldnt have been happier or more pleasant with us!
Old Jun 2nd 2016, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

Can you tell me how much the new visa's cost for you guys and the kids? Is it like $150 each or something? Trying to budget and can't find it anywhere!
Old Jun 2nd 2016, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Can you tell me how much the new visa's cost for you guys and the kids? Is it like $150 each or something? Trying to budget and can't find it anywhere!
Canadian visa's? You dont need them when you're a PR
Old Jun 2nd 2016, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

I opened another thread. I assumed you needed to pay for new paperwork when you re-entered and they gave you your landed paperwork. I was wrong!
Old Jun 2nd 2016, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

I opened another thread. I assumed you needed to pay for new paperwork when you re-entered and they gave you your landed paperwork. I was wrong!
Old Jun 2nd 2016, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

AlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond repute

That's great news.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.