Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

PNP Applicants (Within Canada) - Share your timelines

PNP Applicants (Within Canada) - Share your timelines

Old Jan 14th 2016, 11:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

foreigngirl has a reputation beyond reputeforeigngirl has a reputation beyond reputeforeigngirl has a reputation beyond reputeforeigngirl has a reputation beyond reputeforeigngirl has a reputation beyond reputeforeigngirl has a reputation beyond reputeforeigngirl has a reputation beyond reputeforeigngirl has a reputation beyond reputeforeigngirl has a reputation beyond reputeforeigngirl has a reputation beyond reputeforeigngirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PNP Applicants (Within Canada) - Share your timelines

We submitted all our docs on 13 the August and got an email on 5th Jan asking for photos and copies of passports. So it's been almost 5 months.
Old Jan 14th 2016, 11:47 pm
Forum Regular

Bella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by foreigngirl
We submitted all our docs on 13 the August and got an email on 5th Jan asking for photos and copies of passports. So it's been almost 5 months.
Was that express entry?
Old Jan 15th 2016, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

Swingdoor is an unknown quantity at this point

Looking at your timeline Bella Cullen, your a few months ahead of me. You said you sent your application January 15? I sent mine February 15, yet didn't get my medical requests until September when you had yours in May. I'm getting frustrated and impatient, especially when I see people still waiting when they sent their application before me lol.

I'm sure you will hear something soon, then hopefully it wont be to long until I hear something.
Old Jan 26th 2016, 7:21 pm
Just Joined

smurf8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Got our COPR yesterday!! A week after they received the paperwork. We are do happy right now. Off to flagpole on Friday. Good luck to everyone else waiting.. � ����
Old Jan 26th 2016, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

Bella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smurf8
Got our COPR yesterday!! A week after they received the paperwork. We are do happy right now. Off to flagpole on Friday. Good luck to everyone else waiting.. ������
Thats fantastic news!
Old Jan 26th 2016, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond repute

Flagpoled today at the aldergrove crossing. Staff couldnt have been more pleasent and we waited a sum total of 20 mins very happy.
Old Jan 26th 2016, 9:55 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eddmac
Flagpoled today at the aldergrove crossing. Staff couldnt have been more pleasent and we waited a sum total of 20 mins very happy.

Welcome to Canada and congratulations!!

Old Jan 26th 2016, 9:57 pm
Just Joined

smurf8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats! What paperwork did you need other then COPR?
Old Jan 26th 2016, 10:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smurf8
Congrats! What paperwork did you need other then COPR?
Just our passports, but i recommend you getting an esta or whatever it is to make the us side easier.
Old Jan 26th 2016, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Siouxie

Welcome to Canada and congratulations!!

https://higherlogicdownload.s3.amazo...lag_lg_clr.gif
Cheers Siouxie ☺
Old Jan 27th 2016, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

I'm over the moon for you! Brilliant news!

How long was it from passport requests to getting your COPR?
Old Jan 27th 2016, 3:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bella Cullen
I'm over the moon for you! Brilliant news!

How long was it from passport requests to getting your COPR?
It was really fast. Took 3 days for our document to get there and we got the copr in the post less than 2 weeks after that.
Hope yours comes soon!
Old Feb 4th 2016, 2:15 am
Finally I'm LANDED

desire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to beholddesire68 is a splendid one to behold

I know I'm late to the party but, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
:welcome
Old Feb 6th 2016, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

calgeo is an unknown quantity at this point

We are pretty much at the very beginning of this process but will add a timeline

Short back story is that we came to Canada in June 2012 as temp workers (DH is a nurse) but returned to the uk in 2014 but couldn't settle at all..... DH returned to Canada in oct 2015 and applied for PNP. This was granted in June 2015 and he applied for an extension to his work permit....... Everything seems to take FOREVER but this came through at the end of sept.

We sent our application for PR in October and last week received an email to say that we are now being processed.

It's been a long haul so far and we are expecting it to be longer yet but at least some progress has been made.

I am living in the UK with our kids just now as we don't want to uproot the kids again until we can guarantee we will be able to stay in Canada long term so it's been a weird year so far.

So really we are just marking our place and settling in for the long wait now
Old Feb 6th 2016, 5:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by calgeo
We are pretty much at the very beginning of this process but will add a timeline

Short back story is that we came to Canada in June 2012 as temp workers (DH is a nurse) but returned to the uk in 2014 but couldn't settle at all..... DH returned to Canada in oct 2015 and applied for PNP. This was granted in June 2015 and he applied for an extension to his work permit....... Everything seems to take FOREVER but this came through at the end of sept.

We sent our application for PR in October and last week received an email to say that we are now being processed.

It's been a long haul so far and we are expecting it to be longer yet but at least some progress has been made.

I am living in the UK with our kids just now as we don't want to uproot the kids again until we can guarantee we will be able to stay in Canada long term so it's been a weird year so far.

So really we are just marking our place and settling in for the long wait now
Best of luck!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.