PNP

Old Oct 11th 2010, 3:35 pm
Just Joined

hackneyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PNP

I'm thinking of going down the PNP rout to get into Canada. I have the financies needed and the experties. Can anybody alert me of pitalls and the downside?
Old Oct 11th 2010, 4:18 pm
887 lb pumpkin

flipance has a spectacular aura aboutflipance has a spectacular aura aboutflipance has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: PNP

Provincal Nominee Programs differ from Province to Province, so you realy need to specify which Province you are cnsidering applying to, before you get advice.
Old Oct 11th 2010, 5:34 pm
JGK
BE Enthusiast

JGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PNP

Bear in mind that part of the PNP and subsequent PR application (supported by the PNP) is a commitment to reside in the province that nominated you.

Be aware of that and make your selection wisely.