Wikiposts

Pnp

Old Feb 13th 2007, 12:42 am
Forum Regular

Kev Davidson has a brilliant futureKev Davidson has a brilliant futureKev Davidson has a brilliant futureKev Davidson has a brilliant futureKev Davidson has a brilliant futureKev Davidson has a brilliant future
Smile Pnp

Hi,
i paid my money for the BC PNP immigration into Vancouver on the 9th of Jan. Does anyone know how long it takes to hear the good news. We have all got our fingers crossed.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 2:50 am
Forum Regular

Tolga is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pnp

Originally Posted by Kev Davidson
Hi,
i paid my money for the BC PNP immigration into Vancouver on the 9th of Jan. Does anyone know how long it takes to hear the good news. We have all got our fingers crossed.
Check my signature for timeline for BC PNP
Old Feb 13th 2007, 3:24 am
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,
Friends of ours put theres in on 23rd Jan and have there PNP approval and certificate already. BUT bare in mind this is a company that has already taken on a UK worker through PNP so the groundwork could already have been done. Good luck with yours and hopefully you will hear soon.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 3:30 am
Forum Regular

Kev Davidson has a brilliant futureKev Davidson has a brilliant futureKev Davidson has a brilliant futureKev Davidson has a brilliant futureKev Davidson has a brilliant futureKev Davidson has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jempee
Friends of ours put theres in on 23rd Jan and have there PNP approval and certificate already. BUT bare in mind this is a company that has already taken on a UK worker through PNP so the groundwork could already have been done. Good luck with yours and hopefully you will hear soon.
thanks for the info, we should here soon then. Fingers and legs crossed
Old Feb 13th 2007, 4:11 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tolga
Check my signature for timeline for BC PNP
Hi
Thanks for the info, yours took 5 weeks. it 5 weeks today for us!!!!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

chrisi65 is a jewel in the roughchrisi65 is a jewel in the roughchrisi65 is a jewel in the roughchrisi65 is a jewel in the roughchrisi65 is a jewel in the rough

Hi, our file was opened and money was taken on the 22nd Jan and we recieved our on the 7th feb. Ours was thru the same company jempee's friends are going with so thats what speeded ours up. Good luck anyway. The waiting is the hardest bit.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:37 am

gloveman is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
The PNP part of our appliaction took 17 weeks! PR part is happening alot quicker.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gloveman
The PNP part of our appliaction took 17 weeks! PR part is happening alot quicker.
Hi Gloveman, thanks for the info. it makes us feel good knowing that not all applications go through in 3 weeks, ours has now been 5 weeks and we are all on tender hooks

Thanks
Kev
Old Feb 13th 2007, 8:34 pm

gloveman is an unknown quantity at this point

We know that feeling only too well!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Gloveman,

did you go through an agent or through work. we are using an agent who has found me employment. it looks like Chris and Jampee went through the work route