plzzzz help me

Old Jan 28th 2005, 8:28 pm
Just Joined

mimo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default plzzzz help me

iam canadian citizen living in montreal with my husband and 3 kids
my husband applied for citizenship he passed the test but in the interview they gave him questionnaire that means proof of residency.
we brought the nesessary papers and applied again, now we have been waiting for nearly a year and no reply when we call they always mention under processe.
anyone knows what will happen?or will my husband take the citizenship
he has a pr card
will they ask from him to leave canada and what if they did what might happen to me and the kids
please any information would be appreciated
Old Jan 29th 2005, 12:56 am
Forum Regular

Chuck_H. is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: plzzzz help me

Originally Posted by mimo
iam canadian citizen living in montreal with my husband and 3 kids
my husband applied for citizenship he passed the test but in the interview they gave him questionnaire that means proof of residency.
we brought the nesessary papers and applied again, now we have been waiting for nearly a year and no reply when we call they always mention under processe.
anyone knows what will happen?or will my husband take the citizenship
he has a pr card
will they ask from him to leave canada and what if they did what might happen to me and the kids
please any information would be appreciated
I'm probably wrong, but from reading other topics on citizenship, I'm wondering if they are questioning the actual days...did he spend the 1,095 days in Canada, to receive his citizenship...that is, are they thinking that? Again, could be wrong, so you would hope to hear from Jim or Andrew...you guys out there??
Old Jan 30th 2005, 1:54 am
Just Joined

mimo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: plzzzz help me

Originally Posted by Chuck_H.
I'm probably wrong, but from reading other topics on citizenship, I'm wondering if they are questioning the actual days...did he spend the 1,095 days in Canada, to receive his citizenship...that is, are they thinking that? Again, could be wrong, so you would hope to hear from Jim or Andrew...you guys out there??
Thank you i appreciate ur help ya he spent the 1095 days.
hope everything goes fine.
thanks again