Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Plumber Level 3 Looking for Help in Immigration to ON, Canada

Plumber Level 3 Looking for Help in Immigration to ON, Canada

Old Aug 22nd 2012, 6:09 pm
Just Joined

neija_w is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Plumber Level 3 Looking for Help in Immigration to ON, Canada

Hi people,

new to site looking for help in immigrating to Burlington area of Ontario in Canada. I am a time served level 3 Plumber and also ACS accredited in all domestic gas appliances and Gas Safe Registered. me and my wife are looking on help with how to get started, housing, job market ect. if anybody could help it would be fantastic.

please dont hesitate to reply!!!

Neilly
Old Aug 22nd 2012, 6:22 pm
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Plumber Level 3 Looking for Help in Immigration to ON, Canada

Originally Posted by neija_w
Hi people,

new to site looking for help in immigrating to Burlington area of Ontario in Canada. I am a time served level 3 Plumber and also ACS accredited in all domestic gas appliances and Gas Safe Registered. me and my wife are looking on help with how to get started, housing, job market ect. if anybody could help it would be fantastic.

please dont hesitate to reply!!!

Neilly
Start by reading thoroughlythrough the Wiki section in the blue bar above. It will give you just about all the answers you need.
Old Aug 22nd 2012, 10:41 pm
Eager Beaver!

umpalumpa has a reputation beyond reputeumpalumpa has a reputation beyond reputeumpalumpa has a reputation beyond reputeumpalumpa has a reputation beyond reputeumpalumpa has a reputation beyond reputeumpalumpa has a reputation beyond reputeumpalumpa has a reputation beyond reputeumpalumpa has a reputation beyond reputeumpalumpa has a reputation beyond reputeumpalumpa has a reputation beyond reputeumpalumpa has a reputation beyond repute

To get paid top $ you will need to get your Canadian plumbing licence (red seal exam)which you can take if you can prove to the Ontario exam board you have 9000 hours of plumbing experience under you belt. Having done the test i recommend getting a job over here via a work permit and lmo and working over here to learn all the different terminology and fittings etc and learn the national plumbing code book inside out, its a tough exam to pass and that's when you have learnt the trade over here, good luck and feel free to ask any more question on the plumbing side of things
Old Jan 29th 2013, 1:57 pm
Just Joined

SamTomkins85 is an unknown quantity at this point

HI neija_w,

How did things go if you mind me asking? Im thinking of doing the big move although i do not have the same level of experience.

Cheers
Sam
Old Jan 29th 2013, 2:03 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SamTomkins85
HI neija_w,

How did things go if you mind me asking? Im thinking of doing the big move although i do not have the same level of experience.

Cheers
Sam
seeing as the OP hasn't posted since his original post you would be better served to start your own thread on this forum, you won't even be able to pm him as he only made that one post.
Old Jan 29th 2013, 2:48 pm
Just Joined

SamTomkins85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mike,

Thanks for letting me know. appreciated