Pls Mr. Miller

Old Feb 20th 2008, 1:53 pm
Just Joined

ayel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pls Mr. Miller

Good day Sir,
I am under BC PNP and my daughter as dependent. We had our medicals here in the Philippines (i applied for Working Permit and Study Permit for my daughter) last Feb 15. As my employer needs me urgent there in Canada. My question is, are we going to have the same time to wait for the approval for the working permit(normal time like 8-10 wks) or it will take shorter time as we are under BC PNP? I dont have any idea about this processing......
BTW, we passed our PR application last Jan. 24, 2008 and as I checked the bank, the money for PR fee was already claimed by the Canadian Emabssy last Feb. 6,2008. Thank you so much for taking time.....

Leah
Old Feb 20th 2008, 2:54 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pls Mr. Miller

There is no difference in processing time of work permit applications - all work permits (with LMO, LMO exempt, PNP supported, etc.) are processed with same priority. Applicants requiring medicals may expect longer timeline though, due to the time needed to assess report from DMP.
Old Feb 20th 2008, 3:14 pm
Just Joined

ayel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pls Mr. Miller

oh, thank you so much for replying soon.......
we just better wait then for our passports to come back then