Pls help Dr Miller - medicals

Old Apr 13th 2006, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

aaa06 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pls help Dr Miller - medicals

I got a letter asking me to get my medicals done.I live in san diego area.I check with a doctor office in my area and I got an appointment only after 2 weeks from now(april27th 2006).I received my letter on April 11 2006.
Is my appointment date a bit late? Should I check the LA doctor´s office to see if I get any appointment earlier than what I got now?

Does it normally take 2 weeks to get any appointment with the doctor?

The doctor´s office said that it would take 2 weeks for them to get the results so say may 11th.

So after that will my results be sent to ottowa were it will be reviewed and then sent to Canadian consulate in LA?

Will the ottowa office send the results quicklt to LA canadian consulate(since there they need to receive our medicals by 90 days from april 11th ie.,july11th)?

I confused if the appointment date(27th april) is late?Should I try to fix an appointment right-away somewhere?

Thanks.
Old Apr 13th 2006, 11:29 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pls help Dr Miller - medicals

Hi

Originally Posted by aaa06
I got a letter asking me to get my medicals done.I live in san diego area.I check with a doctor office in my area and I got an appointment only after 2 weeks from now(april27th 2006).I received my letter on April 11 2006.
Is my appointment date a bit late? Should I check the LA doctor´s office to see if I get any appointment earlier than what I got now?

Does it normally take 2 weeks to get any appointment with the doctor?

The doctor´s office said that it would take 2 weeks for them to get the results so say may 11th.

So after that will my results be sent to ottowa were it will be reviewed and then sent to Canadian consulate in LA?

Will the ottowa office send the results quicklt to LA canadian consulate(since there they need to receive our medicals by 90 days from april 11th ie.,july11th)?

I confused if the appointment date(27th april) is late?Should I try to fix an appointment right-away somewhere?

Thanks.
No the date is fine, the medical results will take about 2 months for Ottawa to input to the CAIPS, the information is transfered by computer to LA from Ottawa.

PMM
Old Apr 13th 2006, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

so will it be best to order CAIPS on the 2nd week of July and see if the LA canadian consulate have received the results...

Looks like it would be close.
Old Apr 13th 2006, 5:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

didik will become famous soon enough

No need to use "Dr" just to attract Mr. Miller.

Originally Posted by aaa06
so will it be best to order CAIPS on the 2nd week of July and see if the LA canadian consulate have received the results...

Looks like it would be close.
Old Apr 14th 2006, 10:29 am
Forum Regular

Itz a typo

Originally Posted by didik
No need to use "Dr" just to attract Mr. Miller.