Wikiposts

PLEASE REPLY

Old Dec 26th 2007, 2:23 am
Just Joined

carmen1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PLEASE REPLY

Does anyone have any experience getting AOR and medicals together from buffalo and IA is not done for 3 months . PLease REPLY!!!
Old Dec 26th 2007, 10:46 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PLEASE REPLY

What category applied under and when?
Old Dec 26th 2007, 4:37 pm
Just Joined

I applied under PNP category. I am alberta provincial nominee and have recieved medicals with the AOR and after that RCMP request, BUT NO IA. I emailed to buffalo and they said the time limit is 8-12 weeks however more than 13 weeks are passed and they haven't done my IA. please help.
Old Dec 27th 2007, 12:35 am

Your PNP selection certificate is really your "IA", you won't get any IA from visa post. If all checks out with PNP and officer determines that you have the ability to succeed in Canada then selection decision covered by PNP certificate will be upheld. Thus only medicals, background, security and criminal checks remain to be done before you get passport request. Don't wait too long with doing medicals.
Old Dec 27th 2007, 2:41 am
Just Joined

sorry Mr. Miller,

I wasn't clear in my first reply. I have already received medical instructions with the AOR, done the medicals and sent them to Ottawa. I also have confirmed with Ottawa that they have sent the medical results to Buffalo. My RCMP fingerprinting check is not done yet, they take time. After all of the above, I e-mailed buffalo and asked them the status of my application, and their reply was:

The status of your file is that it has been placed in a queue awaiting the initial (paperscreening) assessment. All applications are processed according to the date on which they are received. (PAPERSCREENING IS CURRENTLY TAKING APPROXIMATELY 8 - 12 WEEKS)
Once your file has been paperscreened, you will automatically receive additional information and instructions . At that time, you may also receive medical forms with instructions. Until you have received the results of the initial (paperscreening) assessment we cannot respond to further status checks.
NOTE: ALL TIME FRAMES ARE ESTIMATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Canadian Consulate General-
Immigration Section
[email protected]

what should I do?
Old Dec 27th 2007, 6:05 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by carmen1
sorry Mr. Miller,

I wasn't clear in my first reply. I have already received medical instructions with the AOR, done the medicals and sent them to Ottawa. I also have confirmed with Ottawa that they have sent the medical results to Buffalo. My RCMP fingerprinting check is not done yet, they take time. After all of the above, I e-mailed buffalo and asked them the status of my application, and their reply was:

The status of your file is that it has been placed in a queue awaiting the initial (paperscreening) assessment. All applications are processed according to the date on which they are received. (PAPERSCREENING IS CURRENTLY TAKING APPROXIMATELY 8 - 12 WEEKS)
Once your file has been paperscreened, you will automatically receive additional information and instructions . At that time, you may also receive medical forms with instructions. Until you have received the results of the initial (paperscreening) assessment we cannot respond to further status checks.
NOTE: ALL TIME FRAMES ARE ESTIMATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Canadian Consulate General-
Immigration Section
[email protected]

what should I do?
Well they told you, that it won't be reviewed for 8-12 weeks, there are holidays in there and probably the background check is pending. If you have to do fingerprints, have them done digitally, results back in less than a month.
I suggest that you are going to have to wait.
Old Dec 27th 2007, 10:42 am

Carmen, they emailed you a generic reply used in other than PNP cases. You are fine, it takes time to get things done, especially when you didn't submit FBI certificate yet. Remember that Buffalo sends medical forms with IA, never before - thus treat receipt of your forms as sort of "IA" as I already indicated earlier.
Old Dec 28th 2007, 2:37 am
Just Joined

Thanks Mr. Miller and PMM

I guess I should wait till the end of Jan.
Old Jan 6th 2008, 1:33 pm
Just Joined

My husband sent manual fingerprints to RCMP 3 months ago. With all the required information. He also sent them the rcmp check based on fingerprint request letter from buffalo.

Now today I got reply to my e-mail from RCMP stating that RCMP has sent application to my husband in India. But I don't understand why they sent application to my husband. and which application. My husband went to local police station in India, got his fingerprint done.and sent the papers with manual fingerprints to the RCMP. The attached Buffalo letter clearly stated that Buffalo has requested the fingerprints.

Does the RCMP keeps the copy of the results so that I can ask them to send the results to buffalo.

What should I do please reply...