Wikiposts

Please help: I am totally lost

Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

amirshahram will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Please help: I am totally lost

i was in your situation
i was out of jurisdiction like you.happily i was waived and then medical done and when we were waiting for visas suddenly 4.5 months after medical they have asked us for interview! we were not alone we knew 3 other like us at the same situation and all of us have taken interview!!there were not any reason for interview!!!simple questions as they were answered on forms,only for checking.one of us canceled and told that can not attend for interview,two of us were got through and a months after taking our visas,one of us were deported!!they have many problems! we were lucky.they can`t leave iran as their passport were confiscated and not released yet after 2.5months(it is a lenghty process asking interpole and ...)and they cannot attend any interview there anymore.they have told their problem to canadian embassy and they have answered that we will send the situation to otawa and they will make the decision.i don`t know why they were deported as they have taken their visa directly from embassy.
our problem in going to interview was because of problem of visa taking as it was very hard.all of us were interview waived.
another person who i knew also was like this.he was iranian and applied from syria as normal.
he was waived and waiting so long for his medical around 9.5months suddenly asked for interview during 5 days and not any reason for interview and normal questions like us. he got his medical 2 months later and 3 weeks after interview he took his visa.
but i guess your situation is a little different.they know certaily that you cannot leave gaza strip.if you could not go to interview i guess they can give you another interview probably during 6 months.but i guess if they want to give you interview they will check the possibility of that regarding closed borders.
i am not sure but if you send complete documents with argumented proves you will be waived and then if they want you for interview like us without any reason after being waived in first place and don`t attend the interview,you will be assessed based on your documents on file and most probable you will pass it as there is not any ambiguity and reason for interview.
also for taking your visa you can send someone else with proxy letter stamped by canadian embassy to that country.but be ready(in knowing better the process level) for taking visa for france as they may tell you suddenly 25 days before its date.
i don`t want to dishearten you but these were our experience.
don`t panic and don`t think about it til the time(probable)and only prepare yourself in advance.
we have told to go and take our visas but i am afraid of going there and possibility of confiscation of our passports as we can take then only for 2 months and therefore trying to send someone else to pick up it as we cannot post it.it`s illegal here and there!!!even if they find our passports with him they can confiscate them as it`s illegal to carry passport without passengers there.
without any reason they can deport us because of our nationality because there were many refugees from iran there and they are sensitive about iranians.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

amirshahram will become famous soon enough

i hope you never face any problem with your application
Old Oct 6th 2007, 12:46 am
Forum Regular

maleabs is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you very amirshahram for sharing your ptoblems with us and giving me some hope.

I think there should be some flexibility at the canadian embassies for people that have strong reasons for not attending an interview especially after waiting sometimes 5 years and more for just hearing bad ews from them.

I hope you cross all your difficulties amirshahram.

Thanks all of you for your replys