Please help!!

Old May 21st 2009, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

heidi40 will become famous soon enoughheidi40 will become famous soon enough
Default Please help!!

Hi, we are still waiting for our police check from Tehran. We checked with them and they responded that it could take another 3 months. We have sent all our documents on 23 of march. Would the CIC wait for us? Our representative said that if it take too long they may put your file aside and not process it at all. But this is not our fault which it taking so long. Please respond.
We are so worried and stressed.
Old May 21st 2009, 1:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Please help!!

I really can't see you being penalised for something outside your control like this. Did you have it in writing from Tehran that it would take this amount of time? If not, you could try asking for written confirmation and send that to your case officer.

I'm sure someone will be along who has had a similar experience. There have been cases on here of people delayed in getting police certs from o/seas. You could try a 'search'?
Old May 21st 2009, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

heidi40 will become famous soon enoughheidi40 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Please help!!

Thank you for your reply. We have sent a letter from the Iranian embassy in London but I can't remember how long did it say it takes.