Please Help

Old Aug 20th 2004, 8:00 am
  #1  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 20
ABC2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Please Help

Hello all here,
I have been granted an pr with my dependents by canadian embassy in Germany.My problem is that as I am principle applicant and want to go and complete the landing process alone.Have I to take settelment funds for me alone or for all when I enter alone first?Can immigartion make any problem if I come alone? As I am a german citizen I want to give the adress of some freind for pr card and than come back?
You all experinced members i need your advise if they see any problem in my plan.
Regards and wait for your reply.
ABC2003
ABC2003 is offline  
Old Aug 20th 2004, 8:38 am
  #2  
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 8,984
Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Please Help

Family members may land separately as long as principal applicant lands first and all land before their visas expire.

As far as funds - principal applicant must shaw all the funds required for entire family, even if landing alone. Deoendants don't need to show any funds when landing later.


Originally Posted by ABC2003
Hello all here,
I have been granted an pr with my dependents by canadian embassy in Germany.My problem is that as I am principle applicant and want to go and complete the landing process alone.Have I to take settelment funds for me alone or for all when I enter alone first?Can immigartion make any problem if I come alone? As I am a german citizen I want to give the adress of some freind for pr card and than come back?
You all experinced members i need your advise if they see any problem in my plan.
Regards and wait for your reply.
ABC2003
Andrew Miller is offline  
Old Aug 20th 2004, 9:01 am
  #3  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 20
ABC2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Please Help

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
Family members may land separately as long as principal applicant lands first and all land before their visas expire.

As far as funds - principal applicant must shaw all the funds required for entire family, even if landing alone. Deoendants don't need to show any funds when landing later.
Thank you for the reply,
As i read your answer sir,Miller if I finish my landing process later my familly members will have to go no interwiew is it true? They have the visa but i want to do some start here in Canada and want to bring them latter here.As a citizen from no visa need country I dont need to wait for my pr cards.
Is my thinking right or is there any mistake pl help.
Regards.
ABC2003
ABC2003 is offline  
Old Aug 20th 2004, 9:15 am
  #4  
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 8,984
Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Please Help

Yes, they may land later as long as they do it before their visas expire.

You don't need to wait for PR Card - you may simply provide address of a friend or relative in Canada for PR Card or provide your Canadian address later as long as you do it within 180 days from landing.


Originally Posted by ABC2003
Thank you for the reply,
As i read your answer sir,Miller if I finish my landing process later my familly members will have to go no interwiew is it true? They have the visa but i want to do some start here in Canada and want to bring them latter here.As a citizen from no visa need country I dont need to wait for my pr cards.
Is my thinking right or is there any mistake pl help.
Regards.
ABC2003
Andrew Miller is offline  
Old Aug 24th 2004, 12:43 am
  #5  
keep checking....
 
mhhp's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: was Switzerland/Germany now BC Canada
Posts: 1,440
mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all
Default Re: Please Help

Hi ABC2003

I am also german national and applied in Berlin. Could you share your timeline and what countries you have been a resident in.
mhhp is offline  
Old Aug 24th 2004, 1:41 am
  #6  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 6
daraplumber is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Please Help

Originally Posted by mhhp
Hi ABC2003

I am also german national and applied in Berlin. Could you share your timeline and what countries you have been a resident in.
Hi,
Nice to hear from you that you are a German.I applied under pnp programme.
I am asien but a german citizen.Any question you are welcome on my private adress [email protected]
regards.
abc2003
daraplumber is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.