Please experts!! about eye color

Old Apr 5th 2008, 12:43 pm
Just Joined

waseem is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Please experts!! about eye color

dear all, this is my first time here in this forum, it is realy a useful one and wish if i had known about it before!
i received my PPR and sent the passports and photos with the updated information,
the problem is that i have wrote in my PR application that my eye color is (hazel), and now in the updated form i mentioned that it is (brown) , and that is my real eye color, but i was confused at the time of the application about it ..
would that coz any problem to my visa issue! i have alreeady sent the papers and cant change any thing!
please help!
Old Apr 5th 2008, 4:46 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Please experts!! about eye color

Hi

Originally Posted by waseem
dear all, this is my first time here in this forum, it is realy a useful one and wish if i had known about it before!
i received my PPR and sent the passports and photos with the updated information,
the problem is that i have wrote in my PR application that my eye color is (hazel), and now in the updated form i mentioned that it is (brown) , and that is my real eye color, but i was confused at the time of the application about it ..
would that coz any problem to my visa issue! i have alreeady sent the papers and cant change any thing!
please help!
No, it will not cause any problems.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 8:46 pm
Just Joined

waseem is an unknown quantity at this point

thank u PMM for ur reply, i was realy worried.. but i hope it something simple as u said and dosent cause any thing
Old Apr 6th 2008, 12:17 am
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Funnily enough I worried about this too. I worry about everything. My mum told me that my eyes were Hazel, so thats what I wrote down many years ago and so that has stayed in every passport ever since. Trouble is my eyes are sort of greeny bluey with brown splodges, and there isnt enough space to write this!! Turns out that what hazel eyes are anyway.

Hey ho, whats my point?? oh yes, dont worry!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

Hamsterhouse is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE]Trouble is my eyes are sort of greeny bluey with brown splodges.[QUOTE]

Just thought I'd jump in here with a piece of useless information - my daughter has quite mixed eye colour - sounds a bit like yours - and I have never known what to put on forms, so I asked her optician for an 'official' description. She said my daugther has "green-blue dominance with hazel overtones". As you say, never enough room on these forms!