Please advise ...

Old Sep 14th 2009, 10:23 pm
Just Joined

ankitj2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Please advise ...

I received my medical papers and completed my medicals on June 8th at a nearby designated doctor. I assumed it would take about 3 weeks for my results to arrive so my medicals should reach Ottawa sometime in the first week of July. I am yet to hear back anything from them. My online status only says "in process" (I checked it today). This has me a little worried.

When I called the doctors office twice to confirm if they had been sent, she kept saying she's busy. Ultimately, I got fed up with her and gave her my two cents worth, she called back saying the results were sent on July 22nd because the doctor was out of office. Is this something they're allowed to do? I am also worried about not having received any response back yet from CIC. What is the best way to follow up?

Oh, and if its required, I have Indian citizenship.
Old Sep 15th 2009, 7:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all
Default Re: Please advise ...

best and easiest way to find out is to email your local visa office and confirm if they have recieved your medical results or not..........other than that maybe call ottowa medical office and ask them to confirm....good luck....