• Reload this Page >
  • pl clear about time limit after medicals

• pl clear about time limit after medicals

Old Jun 25th 2009, 9:46 am
    Just Joined

gulshan is an unknown quantity at this point
    Default pl clear about time limit after medicals

deair sir,
    I am new member of this forum. Actually we applied for immigration under skilled migration visa. My wife is the main applicant and yesterday we got our medicals done as we got the medicals request. But my wife's x-ray was not done because she is pregnant. Now my query is that someone told me that our time limit (i.e. one year) to leave for Canada starts from yesterday.I just want to confirm that our time limit of one year starts on the date we had our medicals done or when we will receive our visa on passport.
    Please do reply.

Thanks
    Gulshan
    Old Jun 25th 2009, 10:20 am
    PMM
    Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
    Default Re: pl clear about time limit after medicals

HI

Originally Posted by gulshan
    deair sir,
    I am new member of this forum. Actually we applied for immigration under skilled migration visa. My wife is the main applicant and yesterday we got our medicals done as we got the medicals request. But my wife's x-ray was not done because she is pregnant. Now my query is that someone told me that our time limit (i.e. one year) to leave for Canada starts from yesterday.I just want to confirm that our time limit of one year starts on the date we had our medicals done or when we will receive our visa on passport.
    Please do reply.

Thanks
    Gulshan
    The 1 year clock started ticking yesterday, you really should have delayed the medicals, but thats water under the bridge now. Also the child will be born and then the application will be delayed while you add the child to the application, pay the fees, get a passport and wait for the medical request for the child.
    Old Jun 25th 2009, 6:26 pm
    SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
    Default Re: pl clear about time limit after medicals

Your question was already answered in your last thread three days ago...............http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...53#post7691953