Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

PIctures for outside spouse sponsorship

PIctures for outside spouse sponsorship

Old Dec 13th 2011, 5:50 am
Forum Regular

jcdavies81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PIctures for outside spouse sponsorship

So going through the paper work it says I need 8 recent photograms with there specific specification which i have.

When i booked my medical one person said i need 3 pictures the other said 5.

My first question is for the medical do they need 3 or 5

my second question is are these extra on top of the 8 or are these from within the 8?

Thanks for your help greatly appreciated
Old Dec 13th 2011, 11:57 am
BE Enthusiast

victorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PIctures for outside spouse sponsorship

Originally Posted by jcdavies81
So going through the paper work it says I need 8 recent photograms with there specific specification which i have.

When i booked my medical one person said i need 3 pictures the other said 5.

my second question is are these extra on top of the 8 or are these from within the 8?

Thanks for your help greatly appreciated
The medical photos are in addition to the 8. As to whether you need 3 or 5 for the medical, to be honest I can't remember. I managed to find somewhere that did my photos for me at a reasonable cost - got a batch of 15 I think in the end.
Old Dec 13th 2011, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

Do the medical pictures need to be the same negative to the 8 I already have. The 8

Thanks for helping
Old Dec 13th 2011, 10:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

victorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond repute

Do the medical pictures need to be the same negative to the 8 I already have. The 8

Thanks for helping
I don't believe they have to be the same photos. I think mine were, but I don't recall reading anywhere that states they have to be (i.e. the medical ones and the 8 others) the same.
Old Dec 18th 2011, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

im guessing the pictures should be the same size as the immigration pitures?
Old Dec 18th 2011, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

merylbaz is an unknown quantity at this point

For the medical photos we just used ordinary UK passport size/type photos
Old Dec 18th 2011, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

Do u think it matters?????
Old Dec 18th 2011, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

caleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond repute

Do u think it matters?????
We had photos to their specific spec for the 8 that went with our application - for the medicals, we went to a photo booth and had passport photos taken. I don't recall doing it twice, so am pretty sure we only used 4 photos each for the medicals.
Old Dec 18th 2011, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

Ok and I take these were passport photos in Britain, im currently in Canada there passport photoes are huge
Old Dec 19th 2011, 8:22 am
BE user by choice

Location: A Briton, married to a Canadian, now in Fredericton.
MillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond repute

Are the photo booth photos big in Canada? Are there not size options? I used different photos for the medical. I was delighted to find that the photo booth pics here in France are exactly the right size.
Old Dec 19th 2011, 7:45 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by MillieF
Are the photo booth photos big in Canada? Are there not size options? I used different photos for the medical. I was delighted to find that the photo booth pics here in France are exactly the right size.

If you are using photo booths for your PR application, then expect them to be rejected by Sydney. They have a tendency to fade and the background usually is not the right shade.
Old Dec 19th 2011, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

so can someone confirm to me if it matters if i use the immigration size photo, british passports size photos or canadian passport size photos???

I need to get these done tonight as medical tomorrow
Old Dec 19th 2011, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

ek84 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just found out that for an application processed outside of Canada they need 5 photos for the medical - luckily I had a few spare! I've had my medical in Canada, but assume it would be the same in the UK.

I used the same photos as the kind I will be sending off with my application - so PR size.
Old Dec 19th 2011, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

ok Thank you ek84 your a star

apart from teh pictures and the appendix c form is there anything else i need?
Old Dec 19th 2011, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

Deficient has a spectacular aura aboutDeficient has a spectacular aura aboutDeficient has a spectacular aura about

Since this thread is here I'll do a cheeky photo-related hijacking and ask something I'm wondering... do they want the 8 photos each trimmed to the relevant size or joined up as one big print? Or does it not matter?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.