Wikiposts

Picked up visas today

Old Dec 14th 2006, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

Investor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud of
Default Re: Picked up visas today

Originally Posted by Dying to leave England
Too right

What with Christmas, last day at work, moving into new house - in that order, you won't be far behind
We hope to fly out in the third week of january. We are due to exchange contracts on the house tomorrow or monday (better not make any disparaging remarks about solicitors)
Old Dec 14th 2006, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

Investor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dying to leave England
I assumed that, if you dropped them off, you had to pick them up as well. I wouldn't have taken the chance due to timescale

Yes I think that's right, we took them up last thursday. Imagine the nightmare of your passports getting lost and having to be replaced - worst case scenario I know but it doesn't bear thinking about when you just want to get on with your move.
Old Dec 14th 2006, 11:01 am
Ontario

Sutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to behold

OMG....SHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh

I am still waiting for our passports to get get sent back, I have the shippers waiting for the date, our money sitting ready to exchange, flight maybe booked up before I can book the date, (told kids they not going back to school after xmas).... plz plz let the POSTMAN come bearing passports....

Dying to leave England congrats bud...... bet you have looked at passports less than an hour ago (just to make sure they are still there)
Old Dec 14th 2006, 3:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Woodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats DTLE and family!

See you soon, Happy Landings!
Old Dec 14th 2006, 7:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Woodstock62
Congrats DTLE and family!

See you soon, Happy Landings!
Many thanks

I'm sure we'll be contacting you very soon after our arrival to pick your brains.

Have a very merry christmas and a great New Year if we don't speak to you beforehand
Old Dec 15th 2006, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Woodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, and to you too!

Take Care.
Old Dec 15th 2006, 11:22 pm
Forum Regular

Kazphillips will become famous soon enoughKazphillips will become famous soon enough

Congratulations and good luck for your new life!
Old Dec 15th 2006, 11:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Investor
We hope to fly out in the third week of january. We are due to exchange contracts on the house tomorrow or monday (better not make any disparaging remarks about solicitors)
Best of luck with the house exchange - well done for showing sympathy towards solicitors !!