Wikiposts

Photos to send with passports

Old Feb 13th 2007, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

pennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond repute
Default Photos to send with passports

Just a quickie

I am going to London tomorrow to hand over our passports to get the visas put in. Hurrah!
It says to bring recent photos, but hasn't specified a size.
I have used UK photobooth passport size for every other stage of the application including medicals.

Will they be ok???

Going tomorrow but only just thought of the photo issue. Any help appreciated.

Penny
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

Joel is a jewel in the roughJoel is a jewel in the roughJoel is a jewel in the roughJoel is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Photos to send with passports

Hi

Congrats on your ppr.

I have also used standard british passport type pictures for the meds and before. I actually went to a photographer with the Canadian sizes. He said they are exactly the same.

Also if you are personally going to CHC, there is a photo booth in the waiting room in front of the reception/service booth. From what i recall it is just one of the companys you see on any high street

Joel
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

pennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Joel
Hi

Congrats on your ppr.

I have also used standard british passport type pictures for the meds and before. I actually went to a photographer with the Canadian sizes. He said they are exactly the same.

Also if you are personally going to CHC, there is a photo booth in the waiting room in front of the reception/service booth. From what i recall it is just one of the companys you see on any high street

Joel
Thanks Joel

I think I am just worrying needlessly.
We have flights booked for March 12 to go and land so it's important that we have our passports back in time.

Thanks again

Penny
Old Feb 13th 2007, 10:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

MarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be there tomorrow as well, unless South West Trains are as hopeless as usual . My PPR letter had the standard photo size information printed on the back of the first page, are you sure yours doesn't?

Mark
Old Feb 14th 2007, 2:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MarkG
I'll be there tomorrow as well, unless South West Trains are as hopeless as usual . My PPR letter had the standard photo size information printed on the back of the first page, are you sure yours doesn't?

Mark
Hi Mark

I'm sure mine did, but it wasn't sent to me. I was sent to my lawyer in Vancouver, who scanned and emailed a copy to me.
Obviously he only copied the one side.

Penny