Photos mixed on COPRs

Old Apr 15th 2005, 5:12 pm
  #1  
Fabulous Member
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 49
CasaSemanas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Photos mixed on COPRs

My partner and I received our COPRs and passports with visas attached, unfortunately our photos were interchanged on the COPRs. I faxed Buffalo about the error and today got notification to return the passports and COPRs for reissue of the visas. :-( So close!

I'm sure it will be fine. It's just scary to entrust our passports to the US mail (Express Mail both ways) once again. It's an understandable error, we're two guys, both caucasian, not identical twins or anything, but similar looking in photos, although one photo of each of us was labled with our name, birth date and file number. Anyway, I hope it all gets straightened out quickly and we're still on track.

Paul
CasaSemanas is offline  
Old Apr 15th 2005, 5:32 pm
  #2  
Every day is a new day...
 
amancharan's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Posts: 1,610
amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Photos mixed on COPRs

Originally Posted by CasaSemanas
My partner and I received our COPRs and passports with visas attached, unfortunately our photos were interchanged on the COPRs. I faxed Buffalo about the error and today got notification to return the passports and COPRs for reissue of the visas. :-( So close!

I'm sure it will be fine. It's just scary to entrust our passports to the US mail (Express Mail both ways) once again. It's an understandable error, we're two guys, both caucasian, not identical twins or anything, but similar looking in photos, although one photo of each of us was labled with our name, birth date and file number. Anyway, I hope it all gets straightened out quickly and we're still on track.

Paul
it will get sorted Paul....
well; u can ask our buddy MJ23, if u want further assurances!!
he had a trouble with his visa too and Buffalo was prompt in fixing it..
amancharan is offline  
Old Apr 15th 2005, 5:34 pm
  #3  
The ECA Godfather
 
MJ23's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Location: Vancouver / Seattle
Posts: 839
MJ23 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Photos mixed on COPRs

Originally Posted by amancharan
it will get sorted Paul....
well; u can ask our buddy MJ23, if u want further assurances!!
he had a trouble with his visa too and Buffalo was prompt in fixing it..
Actually in my case they told me it can be fixed at the port of entry. They only screwed up my passport number.

So I guess I was lucky
MJ23 is offline  
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:37 pm
  #4  
Fabulous Member
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 49
CasaSemanas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Photos mixed on COPRs

Originally Posted by MJ23
Actually in my case they told me it can be fixed at the port of entry. They only screwed up my passport number.

So I guess I was lucky
When they're good, they're very good. Our passports and COPRs were received in Buffalo Monday, and I received the corrected documents Wednesday. That's what I call service! I used USPS Express Mail both ways.

70 days to go 'till we hit the road, but who's counting? We'll be arriving on Canada Day and I hope the beach is hoppin' Woo hoo!
CasaSemanas is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.