Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Photos for medicals and application

Photos for medicals and application

Old Mar 10th 2005, 1:49 pm
Just Joined

sarahvan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Photos for medicals and application

Hello,

I am hoping to send my inland spousal application for permanent residence in the next couple of days. Unfortunately, I have noticed that 1 of my photos for the application is 1-2 millimeters too small lengthwise. I believe that I should probably have these photos redone instead of taking the risk of having my application sent back because one of my photos is too small. But, if I get new photos done, they will not match the ones that are attached to my medical exam results which have already been sent to Ottawa. Is this a problem? Do the photos on the medicals and the applications have to be the same ones?

I'm really hoping to have this sent soon, and this is the only question I have left about the whole thing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sarah
Old Mar 10th 2005, 2:37 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Photos for medicals and application

Originally Posted by sarahvan
Hello,

I am hoping to send my inland spousal application for permanent residence in the next couple of days. Unfortunately, I have noticed that 1 of my photos for the application is 1-2 millimeters too small lengthwise. I believe that I should probably have these photos redone instead of taking the risk of having my application sent back because one of my photos is too small. But, if I get new photos done, they will not match the ones that are attached to my medical exam results which have already been sent to Ottawa. Is this a problem? Do the photos on the medicals and the applications have to be the same ones?

I'm really hoping to have this sent soon, and this is the only question I have left about the whole thing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sarah
No they do not. When you get your new photos done get some spares too.
Old Mar 10th 2005, 2:50 pm
Just Joined

sarahvan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Photos for medicals and application

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
No they do not. When you get your new photos done get some spares too.

Thank you! That helps a lot!

Sarah