Wikiposts

Photos

Old Dec 6th 2005, 6:04 am
Just Joined

Adele Thorr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Photos

Trying to get the photos for my application, but struggling. Anyone else had this problem?
Old Dec 6th 2005, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Photos

Originally Posted by Adele Thorr
Trying to get the photos for my application, but struggling. Anyone else had this problem?
When i was in the UK trying to get pics I took the photo specification into my local photo shop and asked them for that specification,

I tried to get onto CIC to find you the link but its being stupid on my PC, if you look at your guide it should have photo spec in there.
Old Dec 6th 2005, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

49thparallel is an unknown quantity at this point

The photo specifications are on page 9 of the attached link...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37023.pdf
Old Dec 7th 2005, 5:34 am
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 49thparallel
The photo specifications are on page 9 of the attached link...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37023.pdf

you can use snappy snaps. digital camera and print them off yourself. or use a normal photo booth as they write on forms that passport photos not the correct size but i believe this is for the benefit of people outside of UK.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

Molson 03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jempee
you can use snappy snaps. digital camera and print them off yourself. or use a normal photo booth as they write on forms that passport photos not the correct size but i believe this is for the benefit of people outside of UK.
Worth noting that the London website www.canada.org.uk has a different specification to that on CIC. I reckon CIC is the most recent, and the London page does say that you should refer to the CIC page.

Be aware its not the only form thats different!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

chrisfearon will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Adele Thorr
we just went to the postoffice and for our medicals woolworths
best regards
Old Dec 9th 2005, 2:42 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrisfearon
we just went to the postoffice and for our medicals woolworths
Same here, Boots matte pics on white background, trimmed off white edges, job done. All OK for visa, COPR etc.

Rich.