PHOTOGRAPHS PASSPORT REQUEST

Old Nov 5th 2008, 5:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud of
Default PHOTOGRAPHS PASSPORT REQUEST

Hi folks

Could anyone tell me what you need to send with your passports? How many photographs, passport or visa size? Whilst we are waiting for our request I thought we could get everything ready!

Thanks for your help!

Hollis Family

AOR: 29 March '06, Docs Req: 31 July '08, Docs Ret'd: 23 Aug '08, Med Req: 5 Oct '08, Medicals 30 Oct '08
Old Nov 5th 2008, 9:51 pm
Just Joined

FrancesS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PHOTOGRAPHS PASSPORT REQUEST

I don't have the form to hand, but from what I can remember as we had ours done fairly recently, the photo size is the same as a standard UK passport size 35 x 45mm. It has to show head and shoulders, and the head size - from crown to chin must be between 125 and 135 mm. The background must be white and the photos printed on single weight matte paper....

We went to our local branch of Snappy Snaps and they were very good, they already had all the info and they did them there and then and they were fine. I know a lot of people have got away with photo booth ones, which are cheaper, but we went for the safe and sure option.

Good luck

Frances
Old Nov 5th 2008, 10:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FrancesS
I don't have the form to hand, but from what I can remember as we had ours done fairly recently, the photo size is the same as a standard UK passport size 35 x 45mm. It has to show head and shoulders, and the head size - from crown to chin must be between 125 and 135 mm. The background must be white and the photos printed on single weight matte paper....

We went to our local branch of Snappy Snaps and they were very good, they already had all the info and they did them there and then and they were fine. I know a lot of people have got away with photo booth ones, which are cheaper, but we went for the safe and sure option.

Good luck

Frances
Thanks Frances - how many did you have to submit for your visa at the passport request stage?

Many thanks

Hollis Family
Old Nov 6th 2008, 1:04 am
Just Joined

FrancesS is an unknown quantity at this point

two per family member
Old Nov 6th 2008, 2:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FrancesS
two per family member
Thanks Frances!
Old Nov 6th 2008, 7:33 am
Just Joined

p-crom is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes 2 Per Family member