Photocopy of employer reference

Old Feb 21st 2012, 8:32 am
AB/SK

Claren is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Photocopy of employer reference

Hiya
I,m applying for FSW and sorting out my paperwork. The company I worked for (2003 to 2009) went bump so I am unable to get a reference on company headed paper, however........... whilst sorting out some paperwork from when I was made redundant I have found a reference on headed paper
Its really tatty and ripped and just gives a brief description of job titles and dates ( doesn't give duties or anything like that)
Would it be best to tape it up and send it, as is, or would I get away with photocopying it.
To be honest, now I have found it I am reluctant to send it anywhere
Its got to be better than having nothing surely
Any suggestions gratefully received
Old Feb 21st 2012, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

Melsa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Photocopy of employer reference

Originally Posted by Claren
Hiya
I,m applying for FSW and sorting out my paperwork. The company I worked for (2003 to 2009) went bump so I am unable to get a reference on company headed paper, however........... whilst sorting out some paperwork from when I was made redundant I have found a reference on headed paper
Its really tatty and ripped and just gives a brief description of job titles and dates ( doesn't give duties or anything like that)
Would it be best to tape it up and send it, as is, or would I get away with photocopying it.
To be honest, now I have found it I am reluctant to send it anywhere
Its got to be better than having nothing surely
Any suggestions gratefully received
I think a photocopy would be fine. Just attach a letter stating that this company no longer exists.