Photo question

Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Photo question

Hi all
Just about to get my photos notarized and wanted to check I'm correct in sending 4 for each person to chc London and do I need to get each individual photo notarized or just one of each 4 sent . Also how did fit the info on the back on the photo not much me thinks .
As always all advice much appreicated .
Regards
Joinerboy
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future
Default Re: Photo question

I didn't get my photos notarised at all! Just thought that the notarised passport page would show that our mugs were in fact us!
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Walsh Clan
I didn't get my photos notarised at all! Just thought that the notarised passport page would show that our mugs were in fact us!
Hi walsh clan
interesting may be I don't need to get the photos notarized , so you just had the photo copy of your passport page notarized ? How many loose photos did you send to CHC London ? If I remember correctly you are also applying via fsw route .
Look forward to hearing from you .
Regards
Joinerboy
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future

Yep, same route as yourself! I sent 4 photos for each of us.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

many thanks for your help
Regards
Joinerboy
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 12:35 am
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

Im sure pics dont need notorising?? never heard of this?

what we did was get the photographer to date the back of each pic and put his diddly little address stamp on each

weve had meds so pics must have been ok so far

pics they really are a mare
good luck
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 12:44 am
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

I thought the only pics that needed signing were for the Police Certificate?

Might be wrong though.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 12:52 am
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by el_richo
I thought the only pics that needed signing were for the Police Certificate?

Might be wrong though.

I do belt and braces for everything so dont worry

some times chc forms ask for recent pics though and this one way of showing they are recent if they are dated by the photographer they also ask for pics taken within the last 6 months

just follow exactly what it says on your chc instructions and you will be fine
chc update and change instructions all time

amongst just about everything pics and been a mare for me and the cost in canada for pics is crazy

good luck all
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 4:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi All
I've had one photo out of each 4 signed and dated on the reverse by my solicitor but didn't have passport page photocopy notarized as CHC will get see passport if I get to the passport request stage .
Cheers for all your replies
Regards
Joinerboy
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 4:13 am
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

we only got our plice certificates photos notorized, on the back of the 4 you have to send you have to put full name and date of birth of one of the 4.

i had my photos done at shoppers drug mart, $15 for 2 then went to the photo processing machine that does reprints and scanned one of the pics in and printed off 6 on each page!! 69 cent!!!!! as long as they are to the specifications ie 35 mm by 40 something and are on a white background their ok!!,