Phew...not lost in post!

Old May 11th 2005, 7:30 am
Just Joined

AmberMc is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Phew...not lost in post!

Hiya everyone
Just a quick thanks to those who replied to my stressed and strained email yesterday. I checked e-client for the 60 zillioneth time today, and lo and behold we are "being processed"! So at least I know they have received the documents etc. Now just have to wait and wait some more! Just as a reminder, they say they received the stuff April 11th and started processing it May 2nd....when does the timeline begin? I vaguely remember someone's previous answer to this query but I can't remember what the answer was! Thanks...A.
Old May 11th 2005, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of
Default Re: Phew...not lost in post!

Originally Posted by AmberMc
when does the timeline begin? I vaguely remember someone's previous answer to this query but I can't remember what the answer was! Thanks...A.
From Date on AOR....It also tells you the date on eclient
Old May 11th 2005, 9:30 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmberMc
Hiya everyone
Just a quick thanks to those who replied to my stressed and strained email yesterday. I checked e-client for the 60 zillioneth time today, and lo and behold we are "being processed"! So at least I know they have received the documents etc. Now just have to wait and wait some more! Just as a reminder, they say they received the stuff April 11th and started processing it May 2nd....when does the timeline begin? I vaguely remember someone's previous answer to this query but I can't remember what the answer was! Thanks...A.
cheers Amber..
have a nice immigration process
Old May 12th 2005, 8:19 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by amancharan
cheers Amber..
have a nice immigration process
We have all been through POST PANIC