peter miller

Old Sep 10th 2008, 7:44 pm
Just Joined

sharpe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default peter miller

hi i have been offered a two yr work permit in vancouver working as a bricklayer with a firm called ********** run by a bloke called peter miller i was just wondering if anyone has heard of him and/or his company, cheers
Old Sep 10th 2008, 8:01 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: peter miller

Hi

Here is a link to an earlier thread which may be of interest to you

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...t=peter+miller

Old Sep 11th 2008, 9:42 am
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: peter miller

Hi - my hubby was offered a job through this guy - but we pulled out at the lats minute following some stuff I read on here and also the fact that his " customer service" is complete cr*p..... that said his company seems to be legit and there are a few on here who have said they have been through him.... i think its just that he is a little unscrupulous in that his charges are high... Hubby managed to get a job himself and the LMO etc without having to pay Mr Miller a penny.

Might be worth looking at as an "easy" option if you dont mind paying the fees. Sometimes job hunting can be a pain in the butt and quite long winded. The company hubby will be working for has a couple of guys who came through Mr Miller and they say all was fine
Old Sep 29th 2008, 5:32 pm
Just Joined

James1969 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Roofing

Which employer is that? How did you manage to find them? Do they have permits? Thanks.
Old Sep 30th 2008, 7:51 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Roofing

Employers don't have and can't have any "permits".

You must find employer willing to hire you and go through the LMO application process. Employer files LMO application with your name as foreign worker to be hired and HRSDC then issues positive LMO (if approved) with your name in it. Some employers may be pre-approved by HRSDC and in such cases they use relatively fast Expedited LMO application process - but they still must use your name in the application. Then you apply for work permit with such LMO, not the employer.