Personal History

Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

MrBBQ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Personal History

Hi Guys!

Need help - Looking into the forms for FSW. With the Personal History (Background/decleration form), do you need proof of where you were? I mean, Proof of Employment if you were employed for a certain time 4 years ago? or do you just need proof of employment for NOC employment?

Thanks in advance,

Jed
Old Feb 12th 2009, 4:05 am
Forum Regular

Ron Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really nice
Default Re: Personal History

The entries for personal history are intended to be just that: an accurate list of where you worked or what you were doing, with no gaps, and you do not need to provide supporting evidence.

As regards your work history for the 10 years before you apply, be prepared however to provide proof of where you worked, or to explain why you are unable to do so, even if you are not claiming points for that specific period of employment. CIC sometimes ask for this.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 4:44 am
Forum Regular

MrBBQ is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Ron,

Thanks for the swift answer, that has clarified it for me!!

Thanks again!

Jed
Old Feb 12th 2009, 5:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Ron Liberman;7278492
As regards your work history for the 10 years before you apply, be prepared however to provide proof of where you worked, or to explain why you are unable to do so, even if you are not claiming points for that specific period of employment. CIC sometimes ask for this.[/QUOTE]

Ron, can I just check, is this level of proof necessary for the spouse as well?
I heard conflicting views on this. I am spouse and I have my tax records, but none of my employers keep records that go back more than six years.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 3:58 pm
Banned

TheBridge003 will become famous soon enoughTheBridge003 will become famous soon enough

When we applied a couple of years ago, we provided just husbands details for the records.

He could date back from when he left school, we also supplied references from past employers stating dates worked there.
For me i only ever worked before the two children, never sent my information regarding work and all was fine

jen
Old Feb 12th 2009, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

Ron Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really nice

Yes, as long there are no unexplained gaps in your personal history I do not think you have to worry.

Last edited by Ron Liberman; Feb 12th 2009 at 4:43 pm.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 4:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

I was told that any gaps to explain in a covering letter to CHC.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold

Thanks guys.