Permanent Residency Card

Old Jan 30th 2013, 3:55 pm
Just Joined

jonabbott is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Permanent Residency Card

Hi there,

I am struggling getting pictures done for my permanent residency card. My pictures have been rejected twice and I have now been waiting since September to receive my PR card due to this issue. Do you know a trustworthy place in London, UK where they will respect the Canadian PR card requirements?
Thank you in advance,

Jon
Old Jan 30th 2013, 5:00 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Permanent Residency Card

Hi

Originally Posted by jonabbott
Hi there,

I am struggling getting pictures done for my permanent residency card. My pictures have been rejected twice and I have now been waiting since September to receive my PR card due to this issue. Do you know a trustworthy place in London, UK where they will respect the Canadian PR card requirements?
Thank you in advance,

Jon
Snappy Snaps seems to give results from the posters on this form. You also may wish to make note of the following:

Phase I cards

CPC-S will continue to mail the PR Cards to the Canadian address provided by the new PR upon arrival, according to the process currently in place. However, where there are clear indications that the initial entry into Canada was only of short duration and the client provided a third party address for the purpose of forwarding their initial PR Card outside of Canada, these cases should be flagged with a Non-Computer Based Entry (NCB) 22 indicating that the client is outside Canada, and if relevant, the fact that the photo retake was done outside Canada and submitted to produce the first PR Card along with the date this information is recorded.

Last edited by PMM; Jan 30th 2013 at 5:03 pm.
Old Jan 30th 2013, 5:11 pm
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

Snappy Snaps seems to give results from the posters on this form. You also may wish to make note of the following:

Phase I cards

CPC-S will continue to mail the PR Cards to the Canadian address provided by the new PR upon arrival, according to the process currently in place. However, where there are clear indications that the initial entry into Canada was only of short duration and the client provided a third party address for the purpose of forwarding their initial PR Card outside of Canada, these cases should be flagged with a Non-Computer Based Entry (NCB) 22 indicating that the client is outside Canada, and if relevant, the fact that the photo retake was done outside Canada and submitted to produce the first PR Card along with the date this information is recorded.
Blimey! That sounds incredibly organised for Canadian authorities. Don't worry too much - once you're actually here it goes to hell in a hand cart when it comes to authority, efficiency and beurocracy
Old Jan 30th 2013, 6:03 pm
Just Joined

jonabbott is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you for your help and advice