Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

PEOPLE WHO FLEW FROM DELHI TO CANADA AS (PR)

Wikiposts

PEOPLE WHO FLEW FROM DELHI TO CANADA AS (PR)

Old Jun 23rd 2009, 2:00 pm
Just Joined

coolmediaguy2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PEOPLE WHO FLEW FROM DELHI TO CANADA AS (PR)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear All,

I wish to land in Vancouver BC but initally i have mentioned in my form to land in Ontario (Ottawa).

I am afraid that in the COPR they might mention destination as Ontario? Would this a problem for me?

Will the immigration authorities in delhi ask to show them only visa on passport of they will ask for COPR also.

Thanks a lot in advance
Best Regards
Coolmediaguy
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 2:32 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PEOPLE WHO FLEW FROM DELHI TO CANADA AS (PR)

[QUOTE=coolmediaguy2000;7693138]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear All,

I wish to land in Vancouver BC but initally i have mentioned in my form to land in Ontario (Ottawa).

I am afraid that in the COPR they might mention destination as Ontario? Would this a problem for me?

Will the immigration authorities in delhi ask to show them only visa on passport of they will ask for COPR also.

Thanks a lot in advance
Best Regards
Coolmediaguy[/QUOTE

Hi

My understanding is that so long as you have a valid visa for travel you are fine and as far as Canada is concerned it doesnt matter where you actually land in relation to your intended destination.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

jogi34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PEOPLE WHO FLEW FROM DELHI TO CANADA AS (PR)

hi

Don't worry Delhi immigration check only valid visa and valid passport.
when are you planning to move.
all the best

Originally Posted by coolmediaguy2000
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear All,

Thanks a lot in advance
Best Regards
Coolmediaguy