PCC and Background question

Old Jun 10th 2004, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

goodgal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PCC and Background question

Hi,
I have my PCC with me. I want to know it has to be sent in original or notorized photo copies can do. I also want to know when does the background check start in the immigration process. After the assesment or after the medicals are sent.

goodgal
Old Jun 10th 2004, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

vajra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PCC and Background question

PCC has to be original.

Originally posted by goodgal
Hi,
I have my PCC with me. I want to know it has to be sent in original or notorized photo copies can do. I also want to know when does the background check start in the immigration process. After the assesment or after the medicals are sent.

goodgal
Old Jun 14th 2004, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

Hi,
I want to know when does the security back ground check start after the Initial assesment & interview waiver or after we have done the medical.

goodgal
Old Jun 14th 2004, 5:07 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Goodgal

Originally posted by goodgal
Hi,
I want to know when does the security back ground check start after the Initial assesment & interview waiver or after we have done the medical.

goodgal
After the interview waiver.

PMM
Old Jun 15th 2004, 4:04 am
Forum Regular

Kevin007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Goodgal...i remember reading in your post that you send buffalo a fax asking about your status and they replied stating that it takes plus of 9 months. Do you think it is 9 months since the date they send you assessment or is it after the medicals. Since i got assessment in 0CT 2003, is it logical to asume the period to be around the july august timeframe. Also i have not submitted my PCC, since they never asked for it. What are your thoughts...Kevin
Old Jun 15th 2004, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

Hi,
I got my assesment in May 2003. I had interview waiver and medical wait of 6 months. But did medicals in sept 2003. In dec 2003 i had submitted address change. On 18th dec e-client showed "decison made" and medicals received. But no response till feb 2004. So, i finally decided to send them fax. They returned the fax saying it will take 9 months and upwards. So, now i am speculating... 9 months from what date... ofcourse it cannot be after assesment (as in feb i comleted 9 months) it could be after medicals .. so (this month i completed that) but if its from feb 2004 then i am runnnig out of luck. I myself am not sure from what time does this 9 month starts. I am sending them PCC even though they have not asked for it as there was a post some time back who had sent PCC and received her PP request. It could be co-incidental for her. But few applicants on this post also suggested me to send it. So, I dont see any harm in sending it. In the new application form they are asking for it at the time of application .. so i am now waiting to get ..... lucky soon
Old Jun 15th 2004, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

thanks PMM for your response
After the interview waiver.

PMM [/QUOTE]
Old Jun 16th 2004, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

Kevin007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Goodgal, andrew told me to apply for PCC but was in two minds. Whats the procedure. Can i apply independently from bombay passport office. Or does it necassarily have to be via the toronto indian consulate. I guess getting it from passport office would be faster. This is open to all members . Thanks for your help. Kevin
Old Jun 16th 2004, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

Hi,
it can be from either place mumbai or toronto. In my opinion toronto will be faster and hassel free. I too got it from Indian cousulate in usa. Its hassle free and reached within the time period. I really doubt from India it could be easier and hassle free(my opinion).