Wikiposts

Payment of the Landing Fee

Old Jun 16th 2002, 9:25 pm
Rayx

Default Payment of the Landing Fee

Can anybody advise what is the last term for paying of the landing fee? Should it be
payed before the interview? after the interview? Cn it be payed only after the
successful interview?

Ray

Old Jun 16th 2002, 9:56 pm
blumini2000

Default Re: Payment of the Landing Fee

Dear Ray,

From your question, I cannot make out or make any guess about your application status. However, I could say that one could pay the ROLF at any stage of the application - either before or after the interview, or even after the medicals. The visa or landing papers will not be issued unless and until you pay the ROLF for all adults (age 19, or above) mentioned in your application. If you could illustrate your status and milestones clearly, I could probably give you better comments (or advice, if you could call so).

Jim.

Old Jun 17th 2002, 2:21 am
Rayx

Default Re: Payment of the Landing Fee

Thank You the information. The status of my application is as follows: July 2001 -
application submitted, August 2001 - received letter identifying my file No. December
2001 - received a letter identifying" "Interview needed" March 2002 - received a
letter saying the case was transfered from High Commision in London to Canadian
embassy in Warshaw for further processing. I hope this clarifies the status and stage
of my application.

Best regards Ray

blumini2000 wrote:

> Dear Ray,
    >
    > From your question, I cannot make out or make any guess about your application
    > status. However, I could say that one could pay the ROLF at any stage of the
    > application - either before or after the interview, or even after the medicals. The
    > visa or landing papers will not be issued unless and until you pay the ROLF for all
    > adults (age 19, or above) mentioned in your application. If you could illustrate
    > your status and milestones clearly, I could probably give you better comments (or
    > advice, if you could call so).
    >
    > Jim.
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com