Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Payment of Fees/Common-Law Question

Payment of Fees/Common-Law Question

Old Feb 9th 2010, 6:47 am
Just Joined

luckyjon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Payment of Fees/Common-Law Question

Hi guys,

I'm freaking out a bit at the moment and I expect this might sound like a really dumb question!

I am applying for common-law sponsorship from outside of Canada (my girlfriend is the Canadian who is hoping to sponsor me) and we have completed all of our forms now.

I just went to pay online and I hit a stumbling block - I want to apply from outside of Canada because it's faster, however it seems I should select Mississauga. Is this correct? Because on that page it states at the top 'Immigration Applications for Persons in Canada' and I am clearly not in Canada (there are no Timmy Ho's anywhere!).

Can someone please direct me on the best way to pay all of these fees and to ensure that my application for permenant residency is processed outside of Canada?

Thank-you so much in advance!
Old Feb 9th 2010, 11:47 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Payment of Fees/Common-Law Question

Hi

Originally Posted by luckyjon
Hi guys,

I'm freaking out a bit at the moment and I expect this might sound like a really dumb question!

I am applying for common-law sponsorship from outside of Canada (my girlfriend is the Canadian who is hoping to sponsor me) and we have completed all of our forms now.

I just went to pay online and I hit a stumbling block - I want to apply from outside of Canada because it's faster, however it seems I should select Mississauga. Is this correct? Because on that page it states at the top 'Immigration Applications for Persons in Canada' and I am clearly not in Canada (there are no Timmy Ho's anywhere!).

Can someone please direct me on the best way to pay all of these fees and to ensure that my application for permenant residency is processed outside of Canada?

Thank-you so much in advance!
All out of Canada sponsorships, with the application go to Mississauga, so that is the office you chose for paying the fees.
Old Feb 10th 2010, 6:54 am
Just Joined

luckyjon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Payment of Fees/Common-Law Question

Many thanks for this.

We paid our fees today and are now ready to play the waiting game...